Can't I stay here (24)

"No. Y/n. That was a mistake. I thought you were someone else."

"That's bullshit ever since I got here you've never acknowledged me or accepted me here. You've used me to kill people off, I got beat and tortured because you killed my brother."

"You can't even remember his damn name y/n. You can't remember any of their name's. After you ran off you ended up in an accident losing half of your fucking memories. I learned everything about you, past present and future. And you will stay with me. Don't you understand."

"The scars on my body and all the broken bones I've had to fix were caused because of you."

"You will stay with me y/n you're all I have left. You will let me protect you."

"I don't want you."

...

But it's true, it is my fault all this happened. Their family left them because they ran away from me. That woman beat them because I killed their brother.
They ended up in the accident because I sent Haruchiyo off during one of his manic episode's. They almost died that night because I ordered an assassination. They have to kill people with their own hands because I order them to. I'm just turning her into me at this point, as if they didn't look tired enough. Their eyes are as dull as mine and their touch. Is cold.

After that discussion. I had to. I just had to. They didn't give me a choice.

They're just too beautiful. It disgust me how they make me feel this way. I know I shouldn't. But the need to keep them safe now, to make up for everything I've done, for letting everyone around me die. I need to keep them, safe.

Now they're sleeping, peacefully.

____(your pov.)__________________________

Im dreaming, it's, beautiful here

It's warm and colorful here,

Can I sleep forever and stay here

The suns shining and its warming up my skin

My scars are gone. The pain my body feels is gone here too.

I don't feel tired.

...minoru...

Minoru Sato

Was my brothers name.

Saiko Imaushi

Was my 'mothers' name

Keiji Sato

the pigs name.

I remember now

I remember my real mothers face now

My fathers

Akihiko

Was my older sister's name

Aki

Akihiko...

They sure look quite alike.

How strange.

"Y/n?"

Minoru

"Minoru!"

"Y/n you're actually here!"

Both you ran towards each other enjoying the warm embrace. Tears flooded your eyes as you almost fell to your knee's.

Sobbing and continuously apologizing to your brother as he rubbed your back assuring you it wasn't your fault.

"Wait y/n how did you get here"

"I fell asleep"

"Who put you to sleep.."

Now that I think about it I don't remember how I got here.

I woke up here

"Minoru can I stay here with you"

"Y/n...as much as I want to be with you. You still have some work to do."

"But I want to stay here, I can't go back Minoru, Im tired."

He hugged you tighter than before now crying with you

"If you stay here y/n, she'll run free. Don't let her run free. That's your right not hers."

Saiko

She's still out there living like she deserves the world. With her big house and big cars. Treated like some queen while she treated us like animals.

"She believes you ended up dead on the streets y/n...become a ghost and put an end to this."

No matter what she tells you.

"No matter what she tells you. Don't trust her."

Don't trust her.

"Y/n."

"Wake up..."

You sprung up in a bed that wasn't yours, the cold atmosphere gave you goosebumps. The dark room just barely let the light reach you.

"Good, you're awake. I thought I went too hard on you for a second there..."

Manjiro sat beside you with his head down, close enough to see the tears staining his cheeks.

"Im sorry y/n...I just panicked. And I lost control..."

Ah right. Now you remembered.

Back in your kitchen, after the argument he smashed the cup into your head causing you to black out.

Feeling the bandage around your head, looking to him and cupping his cheek in your hand wiping the tears off.

He melted into your touch, he truly looked sorry...

You could see more tears pooling in his eyes as he held them back. What a shame it would be if you see him in such a weak state..
For him it'd be terrible.

You pulled him into a hug and rubbed his head now also crying.

You missed your brother.

And you missed the idea of living a happy life.

You missed your imagination and idea of someone truly wanting you, someone protecting you.

But you only had those thoughts when you still had hope.

And now it seems all you have is a black canvas and some paint.

Your new never ending cycle.

And now you had the man that killed your brother crying in your arms.