Chores (Ch. 3)

LEOS POV:

I would be lying if I ever told you that I am a morning person, it is the brutal and honest truth that mornings are not my thing.

Every morning I take 10 minutes to fully get out of bed before starting my 30 minute to 1 hours preparation for the day.

Today, however I took me suspiciously less time then it normally would to get ready.

I opened the door of my room preparing to smell breakfast ready, but the only thing I smelt was the strange smell of slime.

Then BOOM
.

.

.

.

.

"AHHHHH"

"What... I-" my arms were instinctively being held out and away from my body.

My gaze began to dart around in hopes to catch whoever did this. Then it hit me that I was obvious who could have done such a cruel joke.

"GEMINI!!!" My voice echoed the house, along with my footsteps as I stormed down the stairs.

Front and Center of the entrance stood the culprit with the widest, cheekiest smile on his face.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, I see you slept well" he teased with his arms crossed.

"Gemini..." I paused take a deep breath in "you have approximately 10 seconds to run before I rip your face off"

The expression of satisfaction his face had shown began to drain as he grew pale the second I began to count.

"1...2...3..."

And he was off not long before I could get to four.

I was going to run after him, I could have and should have, except I could feel tension on the back of my shirt preventing me from moving.

"I'm guessing Gemini got you?" I heard behind me, my head whipped around. Capricorn stood with a tight grip on my shirt with one hand and the other one with a cup of coffee

"Not now Capricorn." I said glaring at her then down at her hand.

She sighed "let's just go get you cleaned up" she said and began forcefully dragged me up the stairs by my shirt.

"My hair was so perfect!" I cried as she pulled me down the hallway. "I'm sure it was" she said as she continued to listen to my endless complaints.

"Woah what happened to her" Aries made a face as we walked past him.

I gritted my teeth, trying to hold back all the things I could have said. Instead I crossed my arms and turned away from him.

"She got slimed by Gemini" Capricorn said rather monotony.

"Of course she did" Aries said as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"I will have my revenge" I said under my breath as Capricorn pulled me into one of the many bathrooms.

"Not today you won't, it's chores and clean up day so don't take to long." She said shortly and walked away.

"ITS WHAT-"
___________________________________

I sat in the living room, arms crossed, hair still dripping wet.

"Why on earth are we doing chores if we only JUST moved into this house?!" I erupted all of a sudden.

"I don't see a mess"

"YET" Capricorn said.

"Well unlike you, not everyone has someone else to do the cleaning for them" Sagittarius teased.