Here comes the bride ( Ch. 21)

Quick note before the chapter starts, I'm only realizing now that there were minor details that I forgot to add in during Pisces and Aries wedding such as what the other signs were wearing and what the rings looked like, so I will add it to this chapter for Virgo and Scorpio obviously and go back and fix it for during their wedding. Anyways hope you enjoy!

NO ONES POV:

It finally reached the day of Virgo and Scorpios wedding, which they had decided to hold it in an indoor building rear by.

So it was easy enough for the group the get ready at home and then head off to we're the wedding was being held after, apart from Virgo, who had bought a dress to big to fit inside the car properly.

She wanted the wedding to be extravagant but simple at the same time, so she ended up going with a princess style dress.

The dress seemed a bit bold , even for Virgo but she ignored that and put it away in a dressing bag before heading to Leo's room where everyone was getting ready.

When she entered the room, all the girls were waiting for her. They got straight to work on Virgos hair, and makeup while also working on their own.

Pisces began to cry as she finally finished getting ready and helped Virgo paint her nails.

"What's wrong Pi?" Virgo said frantically as her best friend began to break down in tears. "You know when I got married and you were so happy for me that you couldn't help but cry? Well I feel exactly how you did" Pisces said with a smile as Virgo brought her into a hug.

"Careful with your nails" Pisces hissed as she hugged her very gently. "Alright, alright" Virgo said and rolled her eyes.

"Can someone help me zip this up?" Libra asked as she walked out of the bathroom in her partially zipped up dress.

"Yup, come over here so I can help you" Taurus said as libra walked over and turned around for Taurus to zip her up

Libra was one of Virgos bridesmaids, along with Capricorn, who was hesitant to agree with it, weddings weren't really her thing.