New members (Ch.29)

GEMINIS POV:

I heard the sound of the baby begin to cry for what felt like the 100th time that day, and I honestly couldn't blame her, it was cold in the house.

It was probably about 3 in the afternoon, I was home to watch Celeste since I was told by Libra that I needed to "bond" with my daughter some more.

Virgo was napping and Scorpio had cleared his schedule for the next week or two since Virgo was nearing her due date.

He did continue to train however, being a hockey player he could risk loosing his strength.

Nevertheless, he spent most of his day in the gym working out, "training" to be a good dad with Celeste, and checking on Virgo to make sure she was comfortable.

It was clear to me that he wanted to be the best dad possible, which was one more reason for me to spend more time with Celeste.

First, they became the power couple, although I would never have the guts to say that to anyone since I'd probably never hear the end of it from libra.

But I was NOT going to let him one up me in being a better father before he ever has kids.

"Shhh your okay" I hushed Celeste. She slowly began to calm down. Lucky her nap time was just about done so I had a couple hours to play with her.

"Do you want to play with dada?" I said in a baby voice as she smiled at me and let out a little "hick" from crying.

"I'll take that as a yes" I said to myself and placed her on a blanket spread out on the floor.

She laid on her stomach with her arm stretched out underneath her to keep herself up, her smile still big and bright.

I also laid down in front of her on my stomach and stretched my pointer fingers out, which she grabbed onto.

"Yeah, look at you" I said as she pulled my finger into her mouth.

I quietly cringed, she was my daughter and it wasn't like she knew any better so I let her do what she wanted with my hand.

Eventually I propped her up on top of herself so she could try crawling.

"Come on Celeste, come to Daddy" I said and stretched my arms out.

She stared at me hesitantly and slowly rolled back down to her stomach, not breaking eye contact with me.

I let out a sigh. "Still to early" I thought. I heard a chuckle from beside me.

Virgo hobbled into the living room and sat down on the couch with a sigh.

"How you feeling V?"

"Horrible, as usual.." she said and laid on her back, that was the only thing she could do and considering that she did it a lot, I began to feel bad for her

"Your almost there" I said encouragingly. She smiled at me before rubbing her eyes.

"I can't wait to get a good sleep for once without being in pain" she said

"I don't know which one it is but one of you can't seem to sit still when I'm trying to sleep" she said to her stomach.

"Whoever it is, is getting worse because it's been hurting more then normal today"

I laughed and turned back to Celeste. She had somehow rolled over to her back and had the corner of the blanket in her mouth.

"Nope, that's not for you" I said to her and pulled it out of her mouth.

Scorpio walked in not long after with a towel in his hand and sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Hey..." he said out of breath and wiped his forehead with the towel. "Someone's been busy" I said