The Vacation continues... (Ch. 16)

TAURUS'S POV:

With Pisces and Aries now gone in their honeymoon, I could tell that the zodiacs seemed a bit wilder the usual, mostly because Capricorn couldn't handle Leo's schemes anymore and Virgo was starting to loose it without Pisces around.

"HA TAKE THAT B**CHES" gemini yelled as he placed down a plus four card in the very intense game of Uno he was playing against Sagittarius, Aquarius, Libra and I.

We all sat in Capricorns room.

"Gemini please just let me win, just this once" Sagittarius whined as he picked up four more cards to add to the 12 others that he already had in his hand.

"Nope" gemini said proudly

"Gem you've won like basically every round, give us a break" I sighed and places down a uno reverse.

"To late, because I already won" he placed down his final card.

"What! Your totally cheating" Aquarius yelled as he looked at the seven other cards he still had.

"Prove it" gemini said with a smirk.

"I really can't deal with this today" Virgo said from the couch beside us, followed by a large sigh.

"Oh, you don't look so good V maybe you should go back to bed?" I suggested as I finally gave up on Uno and joined her on the couch.

"Maybe..." she said.

"Hey, why don't we go to the beach?" Cancer suggested, seeing how everyone was pretty worn out from the wedding.

"Yeah, that would be a good way for everyone to finally calm down and relax" I said with a smile and looked to Capricorn for her response.

"I could use a break from this" she said and gestured to the Leo, who was peaceful sitting beside her reading a magazine.

"Rude!" Leo said and shoved her nose further into the magazine. "Mhm sure" Capricorn remarked and turned back at me.

"Everyone that wants to go can start to get ready, although it looks like some of us are going to have to stay behind" she said and glanced at a rather tired Virgo and a now partially asleep libra.

"I'm guessing we need someone to stay and look after them?" I said.

"I call Scorpio being the sacrifice today!" Gemini said as he began to clean up the deck of cards.

Scorpio glared at him. "F**k you Gemini"

"Language!" Capricorn pestered him, which he only rolled his eyes at.

"How about you come to our room Libby? That way your not all by yourself" Virgo suggested and nudged libra.

"Mhm" she mumbled and got up. The three of them walked to Scorpio and Virgo's room while the rest of us began to organize a plan.

"So we're missing five people now with Aries and Pisces gone so that leaves seven of us and only  a few responsible ones wish that, so everyone needs to be on their best behaviour" Capricorn said as she got up and brushed herself off.

"Since when are we not?" Gemini remarked as he as well got up. "Don't even get me started gemini..." Capricorn sent him an unimpressed look.

"So what do we need to bring?" I spoke up

"Well you can start by packing the essentials, a towel, sunscreen, swimsuit, that kind of stuff" she said and walked off to her room to get ready.

___________________________________

LIBRAS POV:

"Wow you guys got a nice room" I spoke as Virgo opened the door and the three of us walked in.