Snowed in pt. 2 (Ch.32)

WARNING, as requested, there will be some "spicier" talk in this chapter. There will not be anything physically sexual (such as smut) but there will be some sexual jokes and talk, anyone uncomfortable with this I would suggest you skip this chapter.

LEOS POV:
"This is perfect.." I whispered under my breath as I stepped into the now decorated ballroom.

"I mean this is you we're talking about, everything has to be perfect" Capricorn said with a chuckle from behind me.

"Real romantic cap" I said and rolled my eyes. I gasped and covered my mouth. "No one heard that right.." I said nervously.

"Leo you can't hide what happened between us forever, Libra already knows for crying out loud"

"I guess so" I said still with a hint of nervousness in my voice.

Capricorn sighed and walked closer to me before pulling me into a hug. "We'll let them know when you feel comfortable telling them"

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't really care if people know. Their our friends after all, they will love us no matter what" she said to me and placed her forehead on mine.

"Thanks cap, that's what I need to hear right now"

"Anytime..."

She paused for a moment, thinking. "Leo.. how would you feel about me wearing something different tonight.."

"Like what?"

"Like not a dress?"

"Capricorn the last thing you should be worrying about is what I think you should wear" I laughed and lightly tapped on her nose before breaking away from her.

"If I'm going to be ready in time then I have to start now... I'll see you soon cap" I said with a smile and wave before leaving the room.

____________________________________

I had to admit that it was beginning to get quite cold in the house, thank goodness that Aquarius had gone and lit the fireplaces to keep us all from freezing completely.

It only however produced only so much heat so majority of the house was still cold, including my room.

I layered up and threw on a sweater over my dress (picture available in chapter before this for those who missed it) and marched back out of my room.

My heels clicked on the floor, they were quite loud. But somehow they were not as loud as the large BANG that came out of Sagittarius's room.

His door was only slightly open. Worried I lightly knocked on the door. "Sag are you-" my eyes widened as I spotted Aquarius and Sagittarius making out in the middle of his room.

Both their eyes looked like they were going to burst out of their head and they stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"Leo I swear this is not what you think-"

"Then what is it Aquarius?" I said hiding my smirk, I knew exactly what was happening, I mean how could I not.

Aquarius seemed in a lose for words. "Babe, she knows already" Sagittarius said to Aquarius.

"Oh~ I didn't know it was that serious" I teased as they both turned red.

"Relax, I won't tell anyone" I said and turned to leave.

"Your secrets safe with me" I said and flicked my hand while winking before leaving. If only I could have seen their faces.

____________________________________