A baby... or two (Ch. 28)

(This chapter continues the same day of last chapter and will time skip later on)

TAURUS POV:

I arrived home from yet another long day over sitting at a desk and fixing another one of the designs that didn't fit right on Leo.

I pulled into the drive way as Leo let out a sigh from the passengers seat beside me.

"Something wrong Leo?" I asked and raised a brow

Leo thought for a moment but remained silent. "No, I'm fine..."

"Are you sure...?"

"Yup." She said and opened the door to get out of the car.

It was obvious to me that she wasn't, but neither of us were in the right mood for me to confront her so I decided I would leave it to tomorrow.

"Okay.."

I got out of the car and walked to the front door, slightly behind Leo. The clicking of my heels were considerably loud but were actually significantly quieter then what awaited me on the other side of the front door.

"I thought they weren't supposed to leave, She's never been anywhere without me" Libra panicked as she anxiously wandered back and forth in the entrance.

Gemini sat on the stairs with he head propped up on his hand. "Babe, Pi said that cancer had to bring her with him to Virgos appointment, he didn't have any other choice"

She let out a groan before spotting Leo and I in the door way.

"Have you seen cancer?" She said desperately

"No..." I said

Right then, Virgos car pulled into the drive way and cancer stepped out of the driver's seat before going to unbuckle Celeste's car seat.

"CANCER" Libra said in a serious tone and she pushed past me and Leo and sped walked to the car.

"WHERES MY BABY" She said as cancer pulled Celeste out of the car.

"Right here-"

Libra snatched Celeste out of his arms and held her tightly against herself.

"It's okay sweetie, I'm here" she said and cradled her.

"Okay then..." Cancer said and awkwardly turned to collect the rest of the baby stuff.

Virgo hobbled out of the passenger seat and walked inside.

"Soooo, what's is it?" I perked up at she walked to the front door.

"Just wait until scorp gets back" she said with a smile and walked past me into the house and took her shoes off.

Libra also walked inside with cancer not far behind her carrying all of Celeste's stuff.

"Long day Cancer?" I asked as he flopped down on the couch.

"You have no idea..." He said with a sigh.

Scorpio walked in the door not long after and Pisces practically dragged him to the living room the second he walked through the door.

"Hurry up, so Virgo can tell me what she's having!" Pisces said as she shoved him onto the sofa beside virgo.

"EVERYONE GET YOUR A** IN HERE NOW" Pisces yelled.

"I guess Pisces is back to normal for now.." I whispered to Aries

"For now, the second this is over she's probably going to go back to our room for a couple hours" he said back.