Meteor Shower of Happy tears (Ch. 19)

PISCES POV:

A couple weeks after the zodiacs got back, Aries and Pisces returned from their honeymoon to almost a complete disaster.

Most were at work that day, with the exception of Libra, who called in sick from work because of morning sickness.

Scorpio was also there, though he was getting ready to head off to practice. Taurus, who stayed home to take care of Libra, and Sagittarius because he honestly just had nothing better to do.

"We're home!" I yelled as I flung the front door open. "PISCES OH MY GODDESS THANK GOD YOUR HERE" Taurus yelled from the couch.

"Oh god, what happened now?" I said and put my bag down at the door. "It's a long story but Libra's kind of... pregnant? And I can't do this alone" Taurus shrunk into her spot on the sofa.  I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"WHAT" I yelled which caused Libra to groan.

"Please be quiet! I feel sickkk" She whined. "We know Libra, we know" Taurus rubbed her back and looked over to me for help.

"Let me just go and unpack my stuff then I'll be down as soon as I can" I  said quickly and walked off to the bedroom.

"Hey scorp" I said as I passed Scorpio and Virgos room. "Hey Pi" He groaned as he heaved his bag of equipment over his shoulder.

"Your not going to ask me how my honeymoon was?" I teased him.

He sighed. "How...was your honeymoon" he forced himself to say.

"Lots of fun! It was so quiet...and relaxing, unlike here" I chuckled

He nodded and walked past me.

"As much as I love to hear more, I'm going to be late if I don't get moving" he said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh alright" I moved to the side as he squished past me.

"You know, I'm still waiting for you and Virgos wedding" I raised a brow.

He turned and squinted at me. "..."

He turned and continued to walk away.

"Oh Scorpio..." I said in defeat.

I had very little hopes for them to get married, in my mind, scorpio seemed scared of the commitment...

Little did I know, Scorpio had a trick or two up his sleeve.

___________________________________

"Hm, it looks like there's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight" Aries said as he glanced at his phone while he and I lay on our bed, preparing to watch a movie.

"Oh! That's nice, maybe we can sit outside and watch after dinner" I said but was soon interrupted by Taurus calling me from downstairs.

"PI! YOU SAID YOU WOULD HELP" Taurus yelled up the stairs. "Oh shoot! I did say that" I said and got up.

Aries frowned.

"Sorry babe, maybe we can watch a movie later" I said and kissed Aries cheek before running off the help libra.

"This is the worst" libra groaned again and Sagittarius, who was sitting next to her sighed. "It's only for... eight more months Libby"

"EIGHT?! I'm doomed" she said as her head flopped backwards on a pillow. "If you want this baby libra then you have to put up with the fact that your not going to feel good for a bit" I said as I walked into the living room.

"Hey Pi, have a good trip?" Sagittarius said as I sat down next to libra and rubbed her shoulder. "Yup!" I beamed.

"Oh, I heard about the meteor shower that's supposed to happen tonight" he said.