6 Guys and A baby (Ch. 23)

ARIES POV:

A couple weeks after the baby returned home, Scorpio and Virgo also returned. And to put in the simplest way possible, Virgo lost her Sh*t.

She was beyond disappointed that she had missed everything, so she spent most of her day with the baby.

"You are so cute, oh yes you are!" Virgo said and she cradled the baby in her arms.

"V, don't you see babies everyday at work? your acting like you've never seen on before" I mused

"Well unlike you, I didn't get to meet her the day she was born" Virgo said

She leaned down to Celeste. "Uncle Aries is being a meany isn't he" she said fully aware that I could hear her.

Celeste yawned and stretched her arms. "I take that as a yes" Virgo said.

I groaned. How was I being insulted by a baby?!

"Doesn't she have... parents? That should be looking after her?" I said.

"Libby's taking a nap, and gemini... god knows what he's doing"

Aquarius walked into the room, carrying Nova in his left hand. "Hey" he said casually as he sat down next to me.

"Has anyone seen Sag?" He asked almost immediately upon sitting down.

"No, are you looking for him?" I asked

"Well-"

"EVERYONE BRING THEIR ASS INTO THE LIVING ROOM IM CALLING A MEETING" Leo suddenly yells and walks into the living room.

"Language." Capricorn warns as she walks in shortly after. "You have got to be kidding me! Everyone else in this house swears all the time, look at Scorpio! He does it all the time" Leo yells.

"Leo! The baby" Virgo hissed as Leo's face softens upon realizing that she was too loud.

"Whatever... just bring everyone in here" she said with sass and defeat in her voice as she sat down.

Once everyone was gathered into the living room, Leo stood up and looked down on all of us.

"I've called this meeting because.... The director of my company is throwing a ball to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company and has invited Taurus and I to attend, but because I am the amazing person I am, I managed to convince his to allow me to bring everyone with me" Leo said in one breath.

She gasped for air for a moment before regaining her posture. "So, who would like to come?"

"I'm free" I say and slowly everyone confirms that they can attend the ball.

"We'll need dresses and suits though" Taurus said. "I think we can handle that" Leo said and pulled out her credit card.

"Hey, isn't that my credit card?" Aquarius said as he began to lightly pat down his pockets.

"..." Leo remained silent as she quickly turned away and ran out of the room to grab the car keys.

"HEY! That is my credit card!" Aquarius said and raced after her.

Capricorn sighed and followed the two out the door with Taurus close behind her.

Virgo reluctantly gave back Libra and Gemini their daughter.

"She was so cute though" Virgo whined as Libra took Celeste from her and began to bounce her daughter up and down gently.

"VIRGO THERE NO TIME TO COMPLAIN, LETS GO" Leo yelled over her as she walked into the living room and dragged Virgo out with her. I rolled my eyes.