Uninvited guest (Ch. 26)

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains major parental/daddy issues and sexual comments/ harassment and may be considered triggering to some readers. PLEASE skip this chapter if these subjects makes anyone uncomfortable or upset.

Other then that, enjoy the chapter!

PISCES POV:

Sure enough, Virgo was pregnant. And we were both quite surprised to find that her stomach grew a lot faster then Libra's did.

"UGH" she groaned as she rubbed her eyes, she lay flat on the couch, while everyone that was home was playing Mario cart.

"You okay V?" I asked and turned to her. "Do I look okay?" She whined.

Nova was curdled up on her chest and sleeping soundly. I crawled over to the two and pet novas head before glancing up at Virgo.

"You look tired virg, you want to go take a nap?" I questioned.

She thought for a moment before nodding her head. "Can someone help me up?"

I slowly helped her to a standing position and she began to walk away. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, I'm fine thanks" she said and waved behind herself without turning around.

I watched as she walked up the stairs until she turned the corner and could no longer be seen.

"Poor V" I said quietly as I sat back down again.

"She's still got a lot ahead of her too" Taurus said as she scrolled on her phone.

"I remember when Libby was pregnant, all she did was sleep"

"I did not!" Libra said in defence and paused for a moment.

"...Did I?"

"Yes, Libra, yes you did" Taurus smirked at Libra's reaction.

I heard the jingling of Orions collar as he pranced into the room. "Orion! Come here buddy!" I said as his head perked up and he ran over to me.

"Yes, that's a good boy!" I said as I scratched under his chin and pet him. He crawling into my lap and rested his head on my thigh.

I smiled. Everything was so perfect... until it wasn't...

"Ding dong"

The door bell rang as Orions head perked up again. He jumped out of my lap and raced towards the door barking.

"Typical dog behaviour" I thought as I smiled and rolled my eyes. I chased after Orion until I reached the door.

The door bell rang once more. "Coming!" I yelled as I sped walked to the door and unlocked it.

"Hell-"

My heart dropped. I felt my hands grow sweaty in fear and my face become pale.

"D...Dad?"

In front of me stood my father... the man I left all those years ago...

"Hello my dear" he said with a nervous smile.

My face dropped even more as if that were possible. "No... what.. what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you.. I've missed you.."

My eyes darted to the ground and my hair covered my face.

"Liar..."

I mumbled under my breath.

"But-"

"No! Don't even try to defend yourself dad, how could you ever expect me to believe your lies?!"