Beach day, gone wrong...(Ch. 17)

RECAP:

"That's the problem, what if we're to young to raise a kid? What are we going to do?"

"Libra listen to me, there's not point in worrying about it so take a deep breath in and out to calm down, we're going to figure this out if you are pregnant okay?" Virgo said.

I took a deep breath before sending her a weak smile. "Okay..."

___________________________________

LIBRAS POV:

Tears streamed down my face as I sat beside Virgo on the cold tile of the bathroom floor. "Do you want me to check or do you want to?" Virgo asked softly.

"You do it! I'm to scared" I said and curled up into a ball. Virgo heaved herself up and walked over to the counter.

"..."

"And?" I said nervously.

"It's negative"

"Oh thank goodness" I said and threw myself forward in relief. "So, what's wrong with me?"

"Probably just something that you ate that isn't agreeing with you, food poisoning maybe?" Virgo said and handed me the negative pregnancy test.

"Your going to be just fine, Libra" Virgo said and gave a thumbs up to Scorpio who was gently leaning on the door frame.

She glanced over at me once more, who was now throwing up again.

"For the most part anyways..."

__________________________________

WITH THE OTHER ZODIACS

TAURUS'S POV:

"YES we're here!" I said as I jumped out of the car. "Taur! You still have to help get everything out of the car" Leo said as she was handed a cooler.

"Oh yeah... right" I said and took some bags. "I swear you people just carry bricks around"

"Well unlike Aries, who probably does, most of us actually pack responsibly" Capricorn said and grabbed the bag out of my hands.

"And what's is that? Half of the house?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Exactly"

We found a good spot and set everything up before people began their regular beach activities.

Swimming, volleyball, sandcastles, ice cream, drowning.... Wait drowning?

"OH MY GOSH LEO" Capricorn yelled from her chair as she watched Leo go deeper in the water then she should have.

Leo's eyes grew wide as she realized she could no longer touch the ground.

"Your fine, your fine, just stay alive, I'm coming!"Capricorn yelled and ran into the water to save Leo.

"Cap! I can do this by myself!" Leo suddenly said stubbornly, though it was obvious that she couldn't.

"Just shut up and take my hand" Capricorn said and extended her arm.

Leo paused with great hesitation before taking Capricorns hand, who held it tight as she dragged her back to where they could touch.

"What were you thinking ?!" Capricorn yelled and shook Leo.

"I... I'm not sure okay?" Leo said, shame and disappointment in her voice for her actions.

Capricorn let out a large sigh. "It's fine, as long as your alright then that's all that matters" she said and gave Leo a sudden hug.