Early shift talks (Ch. 11)

SAGITTARIUS'S POV:

The last thing I expected to happen today was for someone to confess their feelings to me, let alone it be LEO out of all people.

"I... I'm not sure how to put this but... I like you Sagittarius, I like you a lot and I was hoping that maybe you would like to go on a date sometime?" Leo asked hopefully.

"..."

"Listen Leo... your an amazing person, really, but I'm going to have to decline the date" I said nervously.

I could see Leo's face drop, as well as her heart.

"Am... am I not pretty enough? Or do you think I'm mean? I can change if you want me too!" She said desperately.

"No... Leo it's non of that at all..."

"Well then do you like someone else? Capricorn... Taurus?"

"It's... it's a guy actually..." I said, feeling the nerves take over my stomach as I anxiously waited Leo's response.

"Oh..." was all she could say.

"Who is it?"

"Well, I don't really know for sure, but I think I might have a tiny crush on Aquarius?" I avoided eye contact.

I caught Leo's face soften from the corner of my eye.

"Have you told anyone else?"

"Nope, your the first one to know..." I said and began to tear up a bit.

"Awww saggy come here!"Leo  said and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll support you..." she said calmly.

"Thanks Leo.. that means a lot to me.." I said pulled away from the hug.

"So, we're friends?" She asked hopefully. "Friends" I said with a smile as I watched her eyes light up.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone that treats you like the princess you are." I said and rubbed her back.

"Princess? Seriously?" She asked me skeptically.

"Yes seriously!" I said and got up off her bed.

"Im going to head downstairs and see if lunch is ready yet, you coming?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah I'll be down in a second..." she said quietly.

I knew it was going to be overwhelming for her so I decided to give her some space to think about it, and headed downstairs.

And now that I thought about it, there were quite a few couples in the house now.

For starters, there was Pisces and Aries, who were curled up together on the couch as they watched funny cat videos on Aries phone.

Libra and Gemini, who were playing what sounded like a pretty competitive game of uno against each other.

Every once in a while you could hear one of them swear at the other as they lost.