A vacation to remember (Ch. 14)

NO ONES POV:

"Good morning everyone" Pisces said cheerfully as she walked into the kitchen. "Morning"some said, others simply nodded their heads.

"Good morning V" Pisces said to her best friend.

"Morning" Virgo said as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "I had an idea pop into my head at like 1am last night, but I want to know what you think" Pisces said and sat down at one of the bar stools.

"Mhm?" Virgo said and took a sip of her coffee

"What if we fly to Florida or Hawaii or somewhere nice for the wedding and then stay on vacation afterwards?" Pisces suggested.

"I suppose it's a good idea, but how does Aries feel about it? It's kinda hard for you two to get anytime for yourselves if you have 10 other people around.."

"Unless we were to get separate spaces, that way we can all still hangout as a group when we want too but also have a place to get away from each other?" Pisces said

"Or... maybe everyone flys out for the wedding and the 10 of us can stay for a bit and you and Aries can travel somewhere else for your honeymoon? like have the wedding in Hawaii for example and then take another flight to Florida for the honeymoon?" Virgo suggested and took another sip of her coffee.

"Oh yeah! That's so smart, thanks Virgo!" Pisces said with a smile. "Anytime pi"

"Now all I have to do is try to convince Aries" she said.

"Speaking of the devil" Virgo said and pointed behind Pisces, who turned around to meet Aries right behind her.

"Good morning beautiful" Aries said as he wrapped an across her sternum (upper chest) and pulled her close enough to kiss the top of her head.

"Good morning" she said with a smile.

"I heard my name, what were you guys talking about?" He hummed.

"We were actually coming up with an idea for the wedding" Pisces said as Aries gently let go of her and took a seat next to her on a chair.

"I'm all ears"

Pisces explained the entire plan that her and Virgo had just come up with and Aries seemed to be on board with it.

"The only issue is we need to find a time when everyone's off work, no photoshoots, no games, no early mornings shifts, nothing" Aries said.

"I think most people can get off, the only difficult ones are going to be v, cancer, and possibly libra"

"I'm sure we can figure something out" Libra said as she walked in.

"Libby your hair is a mess" Pisces said and libra began frantically patting it down.

"Yeah I haven't brushed it" she said and walked back upstairs to fix it.

"That's what you want us to think, you can't fool us Libra..." Taurus said with a smirk as she brought her bowl into the kitchen.

Libra blushed and turned away.

"Anyways, I heard what you were talking about, and I think it's do-able"Taurus said as she rinsed off her bowl and put it in the dishwasher.

"Mhm"

___________________________________

TIME SKIP TO 6 MONTHS LATER

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP

"VIRGO SHUT UP YOUR ALARM" Leo yelled as her, along with everyone else appeared in their doorways, half asleep.

Virgo herself appeared not long after, just as tired as everyone else.