Personal circle Pt.2 (Ch. 5)

PISCES POV:

"Oh my gosh I must look so stupid to everyone" I thought to myself as I stood on the outdoor balcony.

The cool wind hit my face. I sighed heavily.

There was a long pause of silence before I heard a knock behind me.

I expected someone such as Virgo to be at the door when I turned around, instead it was Aries.

"Mind if I join you?" He said gently as he made his way next to me and leaned against the railing.

I stared mindlessly as I awaited him saying something to break the tension.

He too, did not speak for a long time.

"So, what's on your mind Pi?" He asked although his gaze next left the stars in the sky.

"Pi?" I asked hesitantly.

"Mhm" he nodded still refusing to look at me. "I'm still waiting for an answer..." he reminded.

"Well..." I said and paused to think.

I decided that I could trust him... I think? Now I was skeptical.

"I didn't exactly have the dreamy childhood that everyone seems to have. I guess I'm just worried that people might see me differently because of how I grew up." I said staring off plainly.

"What do you mean by dreamy childhood?" Aries asked confused.

"Well... you said how you and your dad used to go rock climbing together when you were younger.. but I..." my eyes began to tear up.

I held them back, I couldn't start crying already, not in front of him.

"My dad was a messed up person. He did some unspeakable things to me."I paused for a breath.

"And..."

"To Virgo..."

Aries then finally turned to me at the mention of that.

"Its just really messed me up, you know? I didn't understand when I was younger but now it's..." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"It's hard..."

Aries looked as if he wasn't sure what to do.

"Oh Pisces..." Aries finally said quietly

He said and hesitantly yet gently pulled me into a hug.

"He was an absolute a**hole, no one should deserve what you went through" he said in an attempt to comfort me

"Thank you..." I sniffled into his shirt.

I paused and thought for a moment.

"Wait, why are you doing this, all of this?!" I questioned and pulled myself away from him.

He seemed taken back.

he paused. "Because...I like you Pisces. I really do..." he said with a nervous smile.

"I..." I stared.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I turned away. "Not a good time. If that wasn't obvious enough for you" I said.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

I sighed and turned back to him.

"Could you give me some time to think about this?" His head dropped, darting his eyes away in shame.

"Of course..." he said, disappointed almost.

"thank you" I said. "Well, come back in when your ready, Virgo's waiting for you" he spoke softly as he walked inside again.