Breathe. (Ch. 36)

Today, I must apologize to myself, for placing a hand, over my mouth. While my voice patiently waited to be heard. (I'm sorry)

-changing with the tides
___________________________________
NO ONES POV:

"In.. 1..2..3....out...2...3..."

Breathing calmed the mind of any worries, that's how it's always been, and how it always should be.

"In.. 1..2..3....out...2...3..."

Suppose a person were to forget this, they would, undeniably, be in a crisis.

Death would be among those who did not breath. So they did what saved them from death.

They, the people would breathe.

Breathe....

Do you breathe....?

DO YOU BREATHE..!?

"YES" Taurus shouted as she threw herself awake. She panted for air, wide eyed and Rosie cheeked.

Then there was silence....

All was silent until her door knob began to slowly turn. She watched, as she could only anticipate who was on the other side.

"Good morning!" Lyra sang as she opened the door.

Taurus stared blankly before coming to her conscious and replying with a simple, yet sweet comment in return.

"So, how did you sleep last night?" Lyra asked as Taurus stood out of bed. "Just fine thanks.." she replying drowsily.

"You?"

"Just lovely!" Lyra said with a bright smile.

Taurus couldn't understand how Aries could ever hate the girl, she was like a beam of happiness in the house.

The two watch downstairs together, the rest of the household was sitting in the dining room, preparing for breakfast.

"Good morning everyone!" Lyra said once more, just as brightly.

Half of the room replied, while the other half stayed quiet.

"Hm.." Lyra raised an eyebrow. "I guess not everyone's in a good mood today" she laughed and sat down.

She then spotted Scorpio across the table, with Calypso in his arms. Scorpio, unaware of what was happening, was talking with Aquarius who sat next to him.

Lyra stared at the baby, long and boldly, her eyes watched the child's every move as it shifted in its sleep.

It was unbearable for her to watch.

She had all the perfect parts, her nose, her eyes, her dark hair... it should have been hers.

He should have been hers...

So what if she messed up years ago, he should have forgiven her for it.

In the present time, that baby, was a symbol of revenge. It touted her with its every move.

"Lyra?" Sagittarius asked.

"Hm?" She perked up and glanced at him.

"Here's some breakfast" he said kindly and offered her the plate, which she accepted.

"Thanks Sag, that's so sweet of you!" She said and gave him a hug.

"Oh...your welcome..?" He said awkwardly as he stood stiffly.

Lyra smirked to herself, although she hid it as she pressed her face into Sagittarius.

She knew that Aquarius was watching, and she knew just how jealous he really was...