Snowed in (Ch. 30)

ARIES POV:
BEEP... BEEP... BEEP

My alarm rang at an ungodly hour as I groaned and rolled over to turn it off.

I glanced back over at my wife to make sure I hadn't woken her up, unfortunately that wasn't the case and I had indeed woken her.

She laid comfortably in bed, didn't move, didn't speak, only stared and blinked on occasion.

"Good morning dear" I said with a sigh as I rolled over to kiss her on the cheek. She smiled at the interaction.

"Morning" she said with a smile as she began to slowly wake up.

I pulled the sheets off myself and let out a loud groan as I realized just how cold it was. "Guess I'm going to have to bundle up today" I said and forced myself out of bed.

"You feeling better today Pi?" I asked as I began to find parts of my racing suit.

"Mhm" she mumbled as she shifted in bed. "That's good to hear" I said with a grin.

"I heard it's supposed to snow today, if you head outside then make sure you bundle up" I said as I kissed for forehead again before leaving the room.

"I will" she said.

I walked to out of our room and softly closed the door behind me. I could smell someone making breakfast which was strange for this hour.

The only person that would be awake was cancer since Virgo was staying at home to take care of the twins, everyone else didn't have to be up for a bit.

"Hey cancer, you have enough time to make breakfast before you leave?" I asked

"Actually I have tons of free time since im not leaving at all"

"Wait what..." I said dumbfounded. Was it a holiday, or was I loosing it?

"Just try looking outside" he said and point out the window. I walked over.

"OH-"

Snow was everywhere, and so deep that it went up to the bottom of the window.

"Looks like no one's going anywhere today" He said and took a sip of tea. "No kidding" I said

Guess I'll let people know.

Sure enough people began to get up and get ready for work, or so they thought.

All the loudness of people getting ready in the morning often woke the babies up, and with three now it was LOUD.

Scorpio came downstairs with Calypso in one arm and Ezra in the other not long after Celeste started crying.

"How you doing?" I asked as I offered to take a baby from him, which he gratefully accepted. "Could be better, but it's easier sleeping knowing that V isn't in constant discomfort" he said with a smile.

"You really are in love with her" I said with a smirk as I took Ezra from him and began to hush him.

"Theres a reason I married her" he said and glanced at his ring. "I... I don't know what I did to deserve her. She's the most strong, caring, hardworking person I know and I mean it when I say that she deserves the world." He said mindlessly

"Damn..." was all I could say.

I could see that love was really blossoming in our house. With 4 of us already married and the other 8 already in, or starting to form relationships.

Sagittarius, Aquarius, Leo and Capricorn weren't sly about their secret little "friends with benefits" situations.

And cancer an Taurus we're getting there, but cancer was on the shy side and Taurus was just waiting for him to ask her out.