Your a couple?! (Ch. 6)

*2 months later*

SCORPIOS POV:

Another casual morning in the zodiac house arose, though the house was suspiciously quiet despite what time of morning it was.

I poked my head out of my door and looked around. No ones was to be seen, no one was chasing Gemini down the hallway after he finished another prank, nothing...

weird...

I crept down stairs and into the dinning room where I saw 7 of the 12 zodiacs crowded around the door to the kitchen.

"What's happening?" I asked suspiciously

However, I got no response.

Rude much...

I walked over to Taurus, who watched the group from the table with a bowl of cereal in front of her.

"See for yourself" Taurus said excitingly, virgo nodded from beside her.

I pushed through the crowd of zodiacs and poked my head out the front.

Aries and Pisces were in the kitchen together, laughing as they made breakfast.

"You know, you've got some flour on your nose..." Aries said.

"Do I?"

"Here... whoops looks like I made it worse" Aries joked as he smudged more flour on her cheek purposefully.

Pisces let out a laugh as she sprinkled some flour in his hair.

"Oh you've done it now!" He said and began to chase her.

Suddenly, Libra cleared her throat, catching their attention.

They both stopped and stared at the group of people.

"How long have you guys been there..."

"Long enough-"

"ARE YOU GUYS A COUPLE?!" Gemini cut off Libra.

"Uhhhh" Aries hesitated as he looked over at Pisces, who shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Yeah..." he said grabbing her hand and pulling her closer.

"We are a couple..."

"OH MY GOSH" Leo squealed and began to jump up and down.

"Congrats" I said  as I made my way over to the happy couple and gave Aries a quick hug.

"Thanks dude" he said with a smile. "How long have you been together?" I asked curiously

"About two months?" he said.

"Wow" I said back.

"You managed to keep it a secret this long?"

"Guess so" he shrugged.

There was a long pause.

"Guess that means your going to be even busier now" I said.

He groaned. "Don't remind me"

Pisces turned around, looking slightly insulted. "Not like that! I didn't mean-"

She laughed and patted his back. "I'm just messing with you baby." They smiled at one another.

I, no surprise, grew quiet as it became more awkward for me.

Aries noticed and placed a hand on my shoulder. "You know, nothings stopping you from asking someone out yourself, you got your eyes on anyone?" He said on the quieter side.

"Your joking right?" I raised a brow at him, though I was aware he was serious.

"Not trying to pressure you or anything, but there's millions of girls that would want tot get with you." He said and left to leave me to think.