16 | Adeel x Aamanee

Saif hasn't seen Aamanee since the last time they met. She has been ignoring his calls and messages without explanation and he's worried so he pulls up in front of her parents house to wait for her after school.

It was today his stupidity had no bounds. They'd discussed to let their parents know about their relationship after university but he felt if they were going to be a couple forever, he might as well start by making it known this early.

The time was just 11:00am but he was going to wait even if that meant he would have to eat lunch in his car and possibly sleep off because she was to return after school by 14:00pm.

He plugged in the aux chord and began to play an Ahmerdy song, Aure. A pack of chips lay on the passenger sit as he went through his twitter timeline.

Unknown to him, Aamanee was having the time of her life in a hotel room miles outside of town—ditched school—and was exploring damnation territory with her fathers trusted brother.

"Wear this," Uncle Adeel orders her coldly, throwing the two piece outfit to her "Don't come out until I say so."

She stands before him with her hands on her waist, confused by his rudeness "Be nice at least."

"Don't be a brat." He moves back to sit on a couch with his legs set apart and his arms resting in between them.

She bends, holding her waist to pick it up "What's this for?"

"I have a thing for people like you."

"Children?" She arches an eyebrow.

"I'm not a predator gosh." He exclaims, holding his head, faking being angry.

"Can you say that louder?" She murmurs, fumbling with her blazer button.

"Students, Aamanee." He looks her from head to toe, half expecting her to to shake under his gaze but she stands bold and tall "Mini skirts, ties and folded sleeves. The perfect delinquent."

"Knee high socks?" She blushes, covering her nose and cheeks with one hand.

"You've got those on you." He wriggled his index finger at her cotton-covered legs. "Now be quick, my outfit is already in character."

She takes in his appearance and internally releases an explosive scream that would've been crazy if heard. He looked hot she thought with his unbuttoned sleeves that were covering his hands, he looked like an overpaid math teacher straight out of school on a day he had to mark exam papers with his Gucci belt buckle waiting for her to undo and his untucked bottom of the blue shirt.

She picks up the clothes and takes her school bag to the bathroom and drops it on the table by the sink. She opens it and takes out perfume and rubs it all over before changing into the uniform he gave her.

She moved back to get a full view and thought it was too short but if he liked it, she liked it. She twirled like Cinderella and almost trips mid-way when his voice cuts her dance session.

"Almost done?"

"Almost done Adeel." It still sounded wrong to her but she always wanted him to be happy with her so she said it.

To defy him, she takes off the socks. Her sleeves are folded but she doesn't tuck in. She quickly knots the tie on her neck but leaves her first three buttons are unbuttoned. A few pats on her skirt, and a pep talk later she was standing outside the door holding her waist with one hand holding the frame of the door.

"Stubborn, I see." He eyes her legs to the point where the mini skirt stops above her thighs.

"Where's the fun in being obedient?" She shrugs.