17 | Bones

A car followed behind Alhaji Abdullah and Hajiya Waleeda. It looked a lot like the commissioners car but they'd just left his house so who was this person?

Alhaji Abdullah stops the car and asks his wife to go in before he turns off the car to meet the man in a conversation with his security guard.

He doesn't go too close to the car but he stands just close enough for him to hear what he ya to ask the security guard.

"Who is that?"

"Sir, He said he's looking for small madam."

"Which small madam?"

"Aamanee."

He'd heard enough and didn't want to say anything because today had been hectic. They followed a lead on where to find Zayda and it led to a dead end. Both him and his wife were tired. He didn't have the energy to entertain anyone who thought he could invite himself over as a potential suitor to his daughters.

"Tell him shes still a baby. He should find a wife elsewhere."

Alhaji Abdullah wanders into the house tiredly to join his wife who was already asleep so he could prepare for the next. He was traveling to Russia for some goods and didn't intend on missing his flight because the money for this shipment would come in billions.

Hajiya Waleeda has been absent minded for the longest time. She's lost herself in losing two daughters and no one knew what to do to save her.

The next morning she took Aamanee and Amira to one of her shops to watch over because the new manager was absent and the current salesgirl has been suspected of stealing for a while now.

It'd take a while to find replacements but for today her last two living daughters were to play guard dogs for this one Saturday as she went for a silent 24hours retreat.

"I heard about you and Uncle Adeel." Amira sits on her mothers table.

"That's over." She lies.

"If you say so."

"I say so."

"I saw Saif."

Aamanee's ears suddenly perk up "Where?"

If there was anyone who knew the whole story of her sister and Saif, it was Amira since they're only a year apart so all the gist went from her class to Aamanee's class. If she wanted to spill everything she could get Aamanee in a hospital tonight.

"There." She points at his small figure on the parking lot, trying to close his door as he leans against it with his back.

"Nooooo." She hit her lap with her hands "I told him to just call me when he comes."

Amira laughs while Aamanee glares at her "Whats funny?"

"Mummy meeting him at the staircase and they enter the same shop together."

"He's not that stupid."

"It's you that knows."

She goes down to the parking lot and meets Saif in car looking as handsome as ever in a black turtleneck and jeans, his wristwatch still so shiny and expensive, she drooled by the window just staring at his gorgeous lips and well trimmed beard.

He presses a button and tells her to pull the car door. She sits inside and the wind of the AC blows her way, making her curse her choice for picking jeans and a chiffon top.

"Hey."

"Hi." He leans close to her whilst holding the steering wheel with one hand.

"How are you?"