48 | Babies & Maybe's

"Good morning Yussy."

"Yussy?"

"Yes," She shrugged, feeling a little awkward "You don't like it?"

"It's not that, I just.." He trailed off, looking at her hair, almost blushing "...you caught me off guard. I don't usually get nicknames from anyone."

She nods, noticing that he's looking at her hair "Do you want to touch it?"

Amna feels him move away slightly but he comes back to her slowly and shyly "Uhmm..."

"My hair?"

"Oh," he smiles, unable to fully look at her "It's beautiful."

"Thank you," she carries his hand to her head "You can touch it."

He begins to feel her chestnut-brown, silky, salon-washed and permed hair as he was astonished by the length and sleekness. It was short and plush like a bob wig that was... bone-straight—as the professionals in the salons referred to it as.

She'd gotten them to straighten it a week to the wedding so she could pack it in a lower bun and lay her baby hairs to a flat and curly edge.

Amna laid her head on his chest, humming as she let her hands intercept his body. Yusuf was still a bit sleepy so he wasn't really aware of his surroundings but she waited patiently until he realized what was going on. He had no reaction whatsoever. His chest beat fast as he felt his body react in ways he'd never seen.

All Amna did was run her hands along his body. Fingertips ran up his arm to his shoulder to his chest, down his stomach they went where she played with the button of his pajama pants and left her hands to rest on his thigh.

Of course, it was a new feeling. He didn't know how to feel or what to say to her. She also didn't want to make him do anything. Her plan was to make him say he wanted her so she could then take his hand and walk him through a world of firsts and a lifetime of experiences.

He tried to sit up as he patted her hair from where he touched at the tips but she pulls him back down and he exhales, unsure what would happen next.

Amna watches him with hooded eyes, calculating her next move because he was definitely a rookie in the game she wanted to play.

"Ok!" She sat up, pushing her hair behind her ears "We're gonna play a game big guy."

He looks at her confused as he folds his arms behind his head "What kind?"

"I'm going to give you some numbers and each represents something so anyone you pick requires you to do whatever."

"So," he cleared his throat, clearly amused but low key wary because he worried if it was a song he wasn't a good singer or it requires dancing "Truth or dare, without the truth?"

"Yes." She clapped, ecstatic that he understood "I go first. After me, you have to create a set of numbers with your dares."

"Ok," he nods, rubbing his palms together as if he was concocting an evil plan "Prepare, because you're going to suffer."

"Oh, trust me. You're going to suffer as well."

She knew her simple dares would lead them to engage in something but the fact that he wouldn't know how to do it meant he'd be embarrassed and watching him squirm would entertain her—still, he would learn from his mistakes and she'd get and give him a good time.

She drags herself on her knees to the edge of the bed and goes off then asks him to come and sit by the edge once she's on her feet. She put her hands on her waist looking at him with no expression while he stared back puzzled.