19 | My Party Academia

Aisha and Farouk stroll to her first class of introduction to chemistry with Dr Saeed and he stops at the entrance of the class just as his phone vibrates in his pocket.

"Bro," Mujaheed drawls "Where are you?"

"I'm at block D of the Biochemistry department. What happened?"

"It's Tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?"

"Cash or crash begins tomorrow guy."

"How many dares?"

Aisha scrunches her nose beside him. She thought he'd given up on participating this year. She was angry but she decided she would try convincing him stop when his friends weren't close.

"20."

"How much is on the line?"

"350k."

"Who's sponsoring?" He asked, wanting to know if the sponsor was someone who could actually pay those who successfully did it at the end.

"T boy and Mubarak SJ."

Those boys were also like Farouk—one, the son of a governor and the other, the child of a diplomat—crazy and rich, always out for the thrill but were calmer than you would think because of them being extroverts.

"They're not much people this year, Why is the money small?"

"They said the dares aren't so crazy so they're not paying too much."

Every year it was always five hundred thousand and above from two to three sponsors for the winners so he was discouraged a bit but he wasn't going to loose out this year because of 150k less. That was 200 thousand more than his allowance every month.

"You've seen the dares since you're in the committee. That one that you said you knew I could do, what was it?"

"Are you alone?"

He looked alone and saw Aisha frowning, holding her bag, leaning on the wall.

"No."

He rolled his eyes "Is Aisha there?"

Before the game, no one—even the participants—were supposed to know what the dares were so it would be more exciting to hear receive the texts as the game begins.

"Yes." He looked at her, feeling sorry because he knew he wasn't passing up this opportunity "So? She's not "people"."

"Guy love will finish you one day." He hisses "Sha, this one is for you people with rich fathers. 500k, take it from your fathers room and bring it then return it before he realizes."

He's silent for a second, thinking of when next his father was traveling so he could plan it within the one month the game was held.

"Ok, done."

"Bad boy!"

Farouk laughed and hung up.

Aisha didn't even give him a chance. She just walked into her class and the lecturer came immediately so he just went to his own block to prepare for his own class.

He takes his time to type and long and sweet message to Aisha to soothe her anger before he saw her at lunch. On his way he bumps into Zaheer and forgets to finish the message as he puts the phone in his pocket.

"How far my guy?" Zaheer brings hand to slap it across Farouk's hand.

"Where's have you been?"

"I've been around o, just busy."