6-He saw her and she saw me

Catalina was in a HUGE hurry!

She woke up late, and had to show her boss, the work she had done. It has been really stressful, to find out as more and more deaths happen. Anyways, she turns a corner and bumps into a guy.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." She says helping the guy.

"It's okay." He says smirking at her. 

"You okay, sir? I'm so sorry I'm running late and I wasn't-"

"Don't worry. It's okay, you're just in a hurry." He says smirking at her.

Catalina nods and runs to her office. The guy smirks and enters an alleyway.

"Better not get near her, Zalgo."

Zalgo turns around with a huge smirk.

"Why not? Come on, old friend. You remember how you and I used to share out gal."

Slender growls and grabs Zalgo by the neck.

"DON'T YOU DARE BRING HER UP! SHE WAS A SKANK! THE MOMENT I FOUND OUT SHE BECAME ALL YOURS! AGAIN, DON'T GET NEAR, CATALINA!" Slender says dropping Zalgo. 

He starts walking away, however, Zalgo chuckles.

"She's not even your girl, yet."

Slender growls as Zalgo disappears and exits the alleyway in his mortal form. He passes by her office and sees as the flower guy leaves what Slender got for her.He stays there watching and sees Catalina go to the front desk.

--------------------------------------------------------

Catalina was working on her paper when Noah came up to her.

"What do you want?"

"I just...*sigh* I want to invite you to my place."

"No, thanks."

"Please, Catalina trust me."

"How can I trust you? Plus, aren't you married to my ex-best friend? Oh, yeah! You are, how come? You FUCKED HER WHEN YOU WERE ENGAGED WITH ME!" Everyone turns to me and he pulls me into a room.

"P-P-Please, don't tell anyone."

Catalina rolls her eyes and just then a secretary comes in.

"Hey, Catalina you got a gift~," She says winking.

Catalina exits to see what was going on and everyone was whistling at her. She goes to the front counter and is shocked by what she sees.  A full-on bouquet of roses that came with a letter and a necklace.

Catalina is left blushing and Noah jealous. He grits his teeth and approaches the flower guy.

"Who gave this to her?"

"I don't know."

Noah grits his teeth and stomps away. Catalina, of course, didn't care about him, she opens the letter and reads it, as she starts reading the sweet words in the letter a smile formed on her face. The letter talked about how she was so sweet, and how that person would and will do whatever it takes to be there for her. As creepy as it sounded it was cute.

 And like lately, the letter ended with 'The operator'. She blushes at this gesture and feels something she hadn't felt in a while. It was love. WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! Is she really just feeling this for a guy she had never meet, and that is basically spying on her?!

.................

Damn, is love so fucked up.

--------------------------------------------------------

He just couldn't get his eyes off of her. It's been a few weeks and Slender just couldn't stop. Each night he's entered her room just to see her. There's just something comforting in having her close to him. He moves a strand of hair from her face, and sees her smiling he leans in to kiss her, however, just then she starts waking up.