19-Revenge

"My love! You arrived!" Zalgo exclaims as he takes Carmen in his arms only for her to push him away. 

"Kill her! KILL CATALINA! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO! KILL HER!"

"What's wrong? Did she hurt you? Offend you? Speak ill of you? What did that woman do to you, my love?"

"She's pregnant, Zalgo!"

"And?"

"My love, we wish to end Slender, isn't that right?" Carmen lies trying to persuade her husband who nods at her question.

"If his child lives the kid will come after us. Plus, Slender took me from you! Why not do the same to him?"

Zalgo smirks kissing his wife passionately before holding her tight as she smirks at the thought of Catalina being gone.

------------------------------

"WHAT?!" Splendor and Offender exclaim at the little onesies the expecting parents showed them.

"I'm pregnant." Catalina giggles as Trender hugs her tight leaving Splendor and Offender frozen. 

"Congratulations, to both of you." Trender hugs his brother who chuckles at his other two brother's frozen state.

"HOW?!" Splendor yells out looking at everyone.

Off: "They fucked, you  idiot!" 

Offender smacks Splendor's head before patting Slender's back with a wide smirk.

------------------------------

Sally opens the gift bag gifted to her by her parents- who were smiling as she takes out a pink teddy bear with the words "Best Big Sister" written on it. Sally looks at the teddy bear completely confused before looking up at her smiling parents. 

"Best big sister?" She asks confused looking at her parents.

"There's a baby in my tummy, baby." 

Catalina smiles softly caressing her flat womb. Sally's eyes widen as her eyes start to water and small tears run down her cheeks. Slender and Catalina look at one another afraid she is very unhappy with the news. 

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Slender asks concerned as Sally cries in his arms.

"You two are going to replace me. Now that you two are having a baby I will no longer be your daughter." She sniffs as both parents hug her tightly and comfort her crying form.

"Sally, we will never do that to you, sweetie."

"You will always be our daughter no matter what."

"S-So y-you aren't replacing me?"

Slender and Catalina shake their heads as Sally hugs them tightly. 

------------------------------

His hand laid on her womb as she slept in his arms.

All he felt was pure joy and happiness as everything he wished for slowly occurred. He got the woman he loves, has a family, and is having a child with her. That dream went down the drain after what happened with Carmen, however, Catalina has helped make it happen. He looked down and caressed her womb as a smile formed on his face.

Catalina snuggles closer to his warmth due to the cold room.

"I'll turn the heater on." Slender whispers into her ear.

Catalina nods snuggling more into the warm blanket allowing her fiance to turn it on. 

"Babe..." Catalina groans out to her boyfriend who walks to her side of the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asks worriedly as his hand caresses her flat womb carrying their little ones.

She looks up at him worriedly as tears form around her eyes worrying Slender who leaned in closer.

"I'm scared." 

Catalina tears up into the pillow as Slender tries to soothe her. The crying mother holds onto his hand as she looks back up at him and he holds her in his arms.

"W-What if I lose them, Slender? What if I do something and I-"

"My love, look at me." He says holding her face in his slender hands.

"You didn't lose the babe 'cause the pregnancy went downhill. You lost the babe cause of...Zalgo. "

"W-Well what if he comes back?" 

"Then this time I'll kill him and I'll make sure he never touches you nor our family." He growls out as his hand caresses her cheek-wiping off any remaining tears.