18-Love you

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Slender questions her furious at what he believes she meant.

"You and I are meant to be, Slender! You said it years ago-"

"That was a decade ago Carmen! Not to mention, that was before you stabbed me in the back by sleeping with my best friend who was like another brother to me! Plus, I've found someone else that I adore and love."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't think of me when you're with her!"

Slender looks away from Carmen not being able to admit that he indeed has thought of her while with Catalina.

"Yes. Yes, I have."

"See-"

"However! I only thought of you with her while I thanked the fucking universe for giving me her! She's done things you've never done for me! You always expected something back while not giving, whereas Catalina has made so many sacrifices for me and our relationship! Fuck she even forgave me after I left her pregnant!"

"P-Pregnant?" Carmen questions as she walks back in shock at the news.

Slender nods as Carmen tears up and steps away from his office. She now understands that she can't and will never get Slender back! He had moved on with a human and even had a family together! She will never get him back ever again.

------------------------------------------

"Daddy! Mommy!"

Sally yells as she plays with both her mother and father out in the garden, as Carmen watches on through the window. She sees how when Sally's picking up the veggies, Slender's gaze averts to Catalina who wore a sundress that attracted him.

She looks out in anger as he pulls Catalina to him and places his hand on her womb.

"Babe!" Catalina laughs as Slender lifts and twirls her around.

Sally runs to them holding tomatoes and they all walk back in to get the food ready.

------------------------------------------

Slender rolled up the sleeves displaying his surprisingly muscular arms and got quick to cutting meanwhile Catalina got to cooking the meat. 

"Babe, can I ask you something?"

"Depends what you're asking." He responds as he keeps on cutting the zucchini in hand.

"So, what if..?"

"What if what, my love?"

Catalina looks around assuring nobody is around to listen to her plan, she leans into her fiance and kisses his cheek.

"What if a day around this week you send the pasta's off, and have Sally stay with Splendor?"

"Why?" He asks concerned as his head turns to a smirking Catalina.

Slender smirks at her devilish smirk bringing out a chuckle from him as he kisses Catalina, and Carmen looks on in pure jealousy.

"How about for a week?"

Catalina nods turning around to get to the meat, before Slender slaps her behind bringing a giggle from her. 

------------------------------------------

"This is delicious!" Sally jumps up and down as she hams on the food her parents both made.

Her parents smile as Carmen looks on in anger.