26-Start of a New One (FINALE)

The towels, sheets, and even the water Anne had with towels in a bowl were all bloody. She gets another rag and wipes it across Cataliana's sweaty forehead.

Meanwhile, Smiley stood outside trying to calm down a panicking Slender.

"A-Anne..." Cat groans out in pain as she held onto the nurse's hand tightly.

"I-If I don't make it-"

"Don't say that, Cat. You'll make it, and I'm sure of it."

Catalina groans as another contraction hits her, and the hold on Anne's hand tightens as the nurse tries to guide Cat's breathing.

Before she knew it the door slammed open and Slender entered with a yelling Smiley telling him to get out of the room.

"How is she doing?" He asks Anne as his hand gently caresses Catalina's forehead.

"The contractions are progressing slowly. It's giving us more time to decide what to do."

Slender nods leaning in and kissing his fiance as she let go of Anne's hand and held onto his. His free hand gently moved her hair from her face, and he turned to his father standing in the doorway.

"I don't care if you let her go. Go get Carmen, 'cause if something happens to my fiance, I want Carmen to pay for it."

His father nods, turning briefly to a pained Catalina, and walks out, calling for his son's proxies.

---------------------------------------

"Is Mama gonna be alright?"

"Of, course, kiddo. Your ma's strong." Offender comforts the little girl smiling softly before turning to his father as he walks out with the proxies in a hurry.

"I'll go with Father and see what he's doing." He tells his brothers before exiting the mansion and following his father.

"Where are you guys going?" Offender crosses his arms eyeing his father, as he turns to his brother's proxies and orders them to begin looking.

"Abandoning Slendie sure looks like something from your book." Offender grits his teeth.

"I'm not leaving your brother. I wouldn't leave you guys in your time of need."

Offender scoffs looking away from the man who ignored and abandoned them in their time of need after their mother's early death. As he turns to walk away his father grasps his wrist, stopping Offender from walking away from him.

"You're right. That does sound like me, but that was the old me. I made many mistakes after your mother's passing, and I know. However, I swear to you on your mother's memory I will not repeat the same things with you guys again."

---------------------------------------

"Another push, Catherine." Smiley directs the laboring mother as she keeps on pushing and holding onto her fiance's hand.

Anne wets a towel and lightly presses it to the mother's forehead to cool her down and wipe some of the sweat. Catherine turns to Slender as he moves her hair and baby hairs from her face to help her cool down. He smiled softly at his fiance and she smiled back before hissing at another contraction.

"How much longer, Smiley?"

"A few more pushes and soon the first baby will be out."

Catherine whines already far too exhausted and weak to continue. At this point, Slender and Smiley feared the births would be too much for her to handle. She might nearly make it with the first baby, however, for the other one? It was without a doubt she wouldn't be able to deliver their second child naturally without her dying.