5- He watches over her

Operator...

Who is that person?

It's been a few weeks since Catalina got the flower and note, she found the act a bit cute, but she was also left a bit freaked out. How did the person know what was going on? And does she know the person?

Since then she's gotten letters and flowers that ALWAYS end with the operator's signature and with a sign. A circle with an 'X' in the middle. She keeps on looking at all the letters and at the sign. 

"Wait a minute!" She goes to a box filled with the folders of the victims and looks at the photos. The same sign!

Either the sign was somewhere in the scene, or either on their bodies. People even reported seeing drawings with the symbol. She keeps on looking around and just then she hears a knock. Catalina gets up to open her door, only to find another flower and letter.

'Dear, Catalina

I see you each day, yet you don't. Not cause you don't wish to, but cause you can't. I beg of you to stop this. The more you look the more you will find. Stop this. The more you try to learn about this, the more in danger you will be in.

                                                                                          -The Operator'

-----------------------------------------------------

Slender looks from afar as Catalina reads the note and looks around. 

What was this feeling? Why is he so drawn to her? And why does he feel this way? About her.

He sees her smell the flower and enter her apartment. He hides through the trees and bushes only to see her through her kitchen window. God, was she so beautiful. He sees her opening another folder and looking at some papers. Just then he sees how she gets up to once again open her door.

There he was. He sees Catalina yelling at him in anger to leave, to no avail. It was her ex.

All of a sudden Slender feels anger flowing through his veins as he sees her ex getting closer to her. He's about to go assist her, but his brothers who were in their human forms assist her. He sees Offender pulling the guy away from her and how Splendor goes to help her out, meanwhile Trender blocks the guy from the doorway.

The guy leaves in anger and Slender starts switching out his plan. Who knows he might have a quick meal.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was night. The sky was now dark, yet covered in stars. 

Catalina was asleep and Slender was watching her. He teleports into her bedroom and goes to her. How could she be so beautiful even after being so damn tired?

He leans in and moves a strand of her hair behind her ear. She smelled so fascinating. She smelled like lavender and vanilla. Catalina moves removing the blanket from her body leaving  Slender speechless,  stunned, and turned on as fuck! She had no clothes on, meaning she was COMPLETELY nude.

Slender felt himself get hard at seeing her with nothing on. 

He smirks and blushes as his mind starts getting filled with dirty thoughts and fantasies of him with her. 

Catalina starts shivering so Slender covers her once again, however, it didn't seem like enough. He looks around to find no blanket, so...he removes his jacket. He had plenty more at home, so this didn't mind him. He covers her and kisses her cheek.

"I love you, my love." He sees before caressing her cheek.

Catalina smiles in her sleep and Slender leaves. As soon as he left, Catalina starts waking up and feels very warm. She looks down and finds a huge ass suit. She is of course left scared at the thought that someone had entered her home, and had seen her. She gets up and looks around but everything is completely shut down.

She feels cold again and decides to put on the suit. It was HELLA HUGE, but still so warm and comfortable. She snuggles into it and turns to look out her window. She sees a tall figure look at her through the window, and as soon as it sees her look at him, he leaves.