11-Womb

He kept at staring her. That was all Noah was doing.

It's been a month since he saw them. A whole ass month since he basically saw his ex getting pounded by an eldritch monster.

He watched as she was talking to a fellow colleague and he couldn't keep his eyes off of the hickey. A hickey he knew Slender had given her.

Why? Why would she want to be with a monster? 

He saw how Catalina's friend tried to give her a sandwich, which happened to be Catalina's favorite order. Shredded grilled chicken, with lettuce, two slices of thinly cut tomatoes, chipotle, mayo, mustard, avocado, and white cheddar cheese.

However, Catalina smelt it and literally almost threw up.  

"Dude, you okay?" Her coworker asked her.

"Yeah, I'm good it's just the flu."

---------------------------------

Catalina  P.O.V

She wasn't feeling well. And she knew it definitely wasn't the flu. She was feeling so unwell, she asked her boss to leave early. Whenever she got sick she never has been this bad.

She knew something was off. She looks at her womb and considers the possibility that she might be pregnant.

---------------------------------

Catalina entered his office and immediately saw how stressed out he was. He looks up at her briefly before returning to the papers on his desk.

"How come you're early?" He says taking a pen and writing down on the document.

"I wasn't feeling well." 

Catalina puts her jacket on the couch in his office and turns to him.

"Make yourself some tea."

She nods and walks up to him.

Catalina looks down at the papers and takes one of them, before turning to Slender.

"What are you working on?"

"Contracts," Slender tells her before getting up and stretching himself.

"You work too much."

"And you too."

She giggles and soon Slender pulls her in a hug. He looks down at her and takes her face in his hands before kissing her forehead.

"Go make yourself some tea and lay down. Got it?"

"Mhm," Slender sighs and soon holds her tight.

---------------------------------

Vomiting. That was all she could do. She made herself tea and the moment the odor hit her nostrils she ran to the bathroom and threw up. Jane tried to make her some soup, but even that made her vomit. 

She laid down on the bed and all Jane along with Nurse Ann could do was just comfort Catalina. 

Ann: "I'll go call Smiley."

Ja: "Mhm, also make sure to get Slender-"

"N-No."

They both turn to Catalina who instantly covers her mouth as she starts feeling nauseous.

"Don't tell him. Don't bother him over the flu."

Ann: "Catalina, with all due respect if this is the flu, you're really not doing well. Plus, Slender at least needs to know Smiley is gonna be checking on you."