15- A soul for a soul

There her body lay. Her long dark black hair was decorated with black flowers and the black dress on her held the emblems of Zalgo. 

"My sweet Carmen, still as beautiful as the day he took you from me."

Carmen. His sweet Carmen, the love of his life, and Slender's. Carmen fell in love with Slender before falling for Zalgo, as well. Yes, she fell in love with both of them. Slender and her even got engaged to one another, and worst Zalgo was to be Slender's best man. Back then they were of course friends. 

However, one day Slender's brother found out about the infidelity. They of course told Slender and when they did he dashed to Zalgo's place to confront his friend, only to find him in bed with his beloved.  Slender blew into a rage at the betrayal of both the people he cherished and trusted the most other than his brothers. Upon the discovery of this, he killed Carmen right in front of his old friend as a last blow. 

He remembers how Slender was quick to stab her heart with his tentacles and further remove it from her. He will never forget how Carmen fell to the ground with a hole in her heart demonstrating the void in Slender's heart.  

Zalgo grabs his hand and places it on Carmen's womb. The same hand he used on Catalina he's using it on Carmen. 

"A soul for a soul of another, in return for the life to return as it was. Death, I give you this soul for the exchange of Carmen's."

Carmen's pale skin returned to her olive skin and the void in her chest closed up. She gasps out as all of a sudden a black fog enters her and her blue sapphire eyes open. She sits up vomiting a dark, gooey, liquid before Zalgo gives her a glass of water.

Carmen looks up at him and is immediately enveloped in a tight hug by Zalgo. She hugs him back before pulling him into a long kiss.

"I've missed you so much."

"And I more." She smiles softly as they hold one another tight not wanting the moment to end.

"What has happened since my departure?"

"Slender has found another."

"Another?" Carmen asks surprised.

"Catalina is her name."

"Huh." She says somewhat heartbroken deep inside. 

She still loved him even after what he had done, yet she somewhat understood his reasoning. He was after all betrayed by two people he believed he could trust.

"I have a marvelous plan, my love. Involving your return."

"And that is?"

Zalgo leads her to a room and turns the corner before opening the doors leading to the room.

"You're to infiltrate the mansion."

"What?!"

"Just listen, sweetheart. He must pay for his doing"

"My Love."

"He should pay for what he did to you. Ten long years without you by my side, my love. Throughout that time we could've had a family and a life!"

"True. What exactly do you wish to accomplish by the end of your plan?"

"KIlling Slender and the cunts of his brothers are to be blamed for your death."

Carmen smirks before kissing Zalgo, next thing she knows he slips a ring into her finger.

"Together till the end."

"Together till the end, my love."

---------------------------------------------

She walked down the aisle to where he stood. All his men watched on as he held her hand and she stepped into the altar. A smirk was plastered on their faces as they looked at one another in pure love and lust.

"We're gathered here today for this union of our lord and savior Zalgo along with Carmen. Their union is to bring the seed of the future of his empire. By this blood, you shall unify this union with one another till the end of times and till one is to part from this world." The priest announced before passing the glass of blood to his lord.

Zalgo takes the glass before sipping it and soon helps his wife sip it. They smile at one another before kissing one another and allowing the blood to seal their union.