13- Cope

Her screams fill her hospital room as all the nurses and doctors rush in to assist her. Her hands held onto the pillow so tight she would rip it apart. The need to push was the only thing she could think of as her body begged for it. 

She holds her womb tight fearing for her daughter's life. There must be some way to make this stop.

Just in her doctor rushes in all geared up in surgical uniform.

"Catalina, today you'll have to deliver the baby."

"W-What?! B-But my b-baby w-will she make it?"

Her doctor stays silent looking down with a disappointed glance. 

"N-No!"

"Catalina, we need to deliver her, now. If you keep with this you will not make it-"

"There must be another way!"

Her doctor shakes her head making Catalina tear up more than she already was.

---------------------------------

She was wrapped around a small, fluffy, and pink blanket.

Her little girl was so small in her arms that she had to use her hands to hold her. She was white just like her father and had Catalina black locks of hair. Her eyes were closed and so small. Her fingers were bigger than her daughter's. Her daughter's little fingers couldn't even wrap themselves around Catalina's pinkie.

And she somehow looked peaceful. She looked as if she sleeping peacefully in her mother's hands. 

Catalina smiles at the thought of her daughter sleeping instead of her actually being gone. She leans down kissing her daughter before handing her back to the doctors who pitied the mother. As she gave them her little girl she feared to place her in their hands fearing she might wake up.

The little girl she had waited and loved so much was gone. Her child was gone. 

---------------------------------

She returned home after a week. The blood stain was gone, and things stayed as they were. The toys she had already bought her daughter had to be thrown away, and all the orders for her little clothes needed to be canceled. 

Catalina walked around holding the blanket the hospital gave her. Her little girl's name sewn into it. 

"Viserra" The pink blanket read.

She slowly lays on her bed before crawling to lay on a pillow. She held the blanket closer to her chest wanting to feel some type of warmth to fill that void in her chest.

---------------------------------

He sat at his desk typing feverishly wanting to get this paperwork done, so he could get to Sally. A knock interrupts him causing him to call out for the person.

His brother Splendor enters looking sad as ever. His usual smile was down and he looked upset.

"What is it now, brother?" Slender asks annoyed.

"It's about Cata-"

"What have I told you? Don't mention her."

Splendor slams his fist on his brother's desk causing Slender to get up really pissed off.

"What the fuck is wrong with yo-"

"NO! MORE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! You kicked your pregnant girlfriend out cause she wished to have a life with you! What would mother think?"

"She won't think 'cause she's dead!" 

Splendor slaps his brother causing Slender to look up angrily at his older brother.

"Zalgo got to her and she lost the child you didn't wish for. Hope you're happy now!" Splendor screams before exiting; slamming the door behind him, and causing the doorknob to break.

 ---------------------------------

She wakes up to the smell of chicken soup and of clean?

Catalina opened her puffy red eyes only to find her still in bed, however, the kitchen was being used by an unknown presence. She gets up and walks to find Splendor cooking in her kitchen. She looks around finding her home all tied up and clean. 

She walks around causing Splendor to look back at her worriedly.

"Hi." He talks softly and gives the young mother a soft smile.

"I know you might not want me here, however, I thought you might need someone after-"

Catalina wraps her arms around her old friend causing him to hug her back. She tears up in his suit which brings her friend to caress her back. He comforts her in her loss as he remembers when his mother died giving birth to a stillborn sister. 

"I know. Shh, shh don't worry I'm here. Go sit on your couch, kay? I'll put a movie while you eat your soup, got it?"

Catalina nods before having Splendor wipe her tears off, and send her off to lay on the couch. Pretty soon he comes back with his famous chicken noodle soup and turns on the TV. Catalina slowly ate the soup as Splendor helped make her feel comfortable and a bit better. She will of course take time to cope, and Splendor knows that; however, he wished to least let her know she has someone who will cope with her.

---------------------------------

He thought he would be happy. However, he wasn't. He was furious and actually sad for his child. He starts remembering how he forced the supposed love of his life to choose between him and their child. 

He walks angrily to the lake where he sees Zalgo smirking at him. He throws a punch at the man responsible for his child's death and starts to choke him with his tentacles and hands. Zalgo fights back to no avail. He scratches Slender's white skinny hands till there covered in his blood. Slender starts slamming Zalgo's head to the ground, before throwing him to the lake. 

Zalgo swims up spitting blood and glaring at the angry being.

"What do you care?! I did all of us a favor-"

"KILLING MY CHILD AND HURTING MY WOMAN?!"

"SHE WAS NO LONGER YOURS AND YOU WISHED FOR THAT CHILD'S DEATH!"

Slender growls angrily before stomping away from Zalgo.

As angry as he was at him, he was right. He brought this to himself and the woman he loves. Tears flow down as anger, sorrow, and rage fill his whole being. He was to make Zalgo suffer even if it meant doing the unthinkable. 

---------------------------------

She was sound asleep holding the pink blanket, and all he could think was all the difficulties she had to go through alone. His ego got the best of him, causing the death of their daughter and their relationship. Catalina sniffed causing Slender to wipe them off. He reads the name on the blanket causing him to tear up. He looks down at her womb and caresses it asking for forgiveness to his dead child.

He will avenge his child and beloved.