4-Past comes around

Catalina was entering the office when she came across someone she would never forget.

There he was. He was shaking hands with her boss and smiling. The ring was pretty hard to miss, why? Cause that was supposed to be the ring he was meant to use for THEIR wedding.

But no. He was using it now cause he had married HER best friend.

"Oh, there she is Noah. Catalina, my best writer." Her boss says looking at Catalina.

Their eyes meet and memories flash back. The days he would go to her dorm when she was sick to cuddle with her, their first ever embrace, to the day he proposed, and even to the moment, she realized ALL that was a lie.

"C-Catalina?!"

"Wait, you both know one another?"  John says looking at the both of them.

"Yes. He's my ex." She says walking away and leaving the office.

She runs into an alley and falls to the ground. She will forever remember that day. 

She remembers going to her best friend's place or should we say her EX-best friend. For the past weeks she has been feeling sick, so that day Catalina went to leave her some homemade soup. She entered since she had the key and was instantly left stunned! There they were. 

The man she was engaged to, having sex with her best friend. Catalina dropped the soup causing the both of them to stop. Catalina left running and was left heartbroken. That day another of her friends told her that "Maya" her ex-bff was pregnant. That day Noah went to try to apologize saying he got drunk and Maya forced him to have sex with him. However, Catalina knew. She took off her ring and threw it at him. 

A month later he married Maya.

And now here she was. Crying due to the pain. She didn't want to see nor hear anything from them! But here he was! She keeps on crying and can't forget what they did to her.

-----------------------------------------------

Catalina walks to her apartment and finds a flower and a small note on her front door.

'No woman deserves your pain. Any man to harm you is the devil in disguise. You're nothing but a kind gentle being

                                                                                     - Operator'

Catalina smiles at this, however, is left wondering. Who is this operator? And how does he know? 

Nobody knows.

"Catalina." She turns around, and there he was.

There was Noah, holding some flowers.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I...I came here to apologize. Especially, since the last time, we didn't leave things right."

"No shit. You think I would leave things right with you? YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND!"

"It was A MISTAKE!"

"A mistake? YOU FUCKING MARRIED HER! You know what? Leave!" Catalina yells out entering her house and locking the door.