9- In the Mansion

To say everyone was shocked, was a huge understatement. 

They all went to help out Slender when they saw Catalina. As soon as they saw her they were dumbfounded.

"What's she doing here?" E.J asks with venom in his tone.

He walks closer to her clearly in an attempt to harm her, but Slender blocks him.

"You are to do no harm to her," Slender says glaring at him

"But sir-"

"You heard my brother, kid." Offender says gritting his teeth at E.J.

Slender grunts at the pain of his wound, and Catalina helps him up.

"What are you fuckers waiting for?! Call Smiley." Offender yells out to everyone.

------------------------------------------

"Shit!" Slender grunts as Smiley stitches him up.

"If I were you I would try to hold on longer cause I still need to disinfect it further."

"You already did."

"Look, do you wish to get an infection or what?"

Slender looks down and Catalina stretches her hand to him.

"Hold onto my hand."

"No, I'm fine. It's okay, I don't want to harm you." He says smiling at him.

"Ehhh, If I were you I would grab her hand," Smiley tells him before smirking as Slender holds onto her hand.

Smiley without warning starts to disinfect the wound causing Slender to groan. Catalina hugs him tight and he snuggles into her neck as Smiley bandages his injury.

"Done, I'll send you a prescription later today to help out with the pain."

Slender nods and Smiley leaves leaving Catalina and Slender.

"Lay down, you need some rest," Catalina tells him.

Slender holds onto her tighter never wanting to let go.

"Lay down with me."

Catalina blushes and hesitates.  Slender looks up at her and grabs her chin to bring her closer to him. 

------------------------------------------

Next thing she knows Catalina's in bed with Slender snuggling next to him. His arms wrap themselves around her bringing her closer to him. Catalina snuggles into his chest taking in his scent. A mix of pinecone and of sandalwood, the aroma was so comforting. She leaned closer as Slender looked down at her. His tentacles slither to the blanket and cover Catalina. She hugs him tighter and looks up at him, before looking down at his wound.

"Hey...." Slender says before taking her face in his hands. 

They look at one another, and Slender leans in smashing his lips to hers.