12-My Child

Four months after she left and moved back to her old apartment. Pregnancy was not making her life any easier. After she departed from the mansion, all she could think was of her little girl and Slender. 

She was forbidden from entering the forest, seeing his brothers, the pastas, and even Sally! She wanted to see them all more than anything!

Right now she was walking to work she she saw his brothers sipping coffee through the cafe window. She missed him, however, she had to go on with her new life. Catalina got to work and went to sit at her desk as Noah started to walk up to her. She sighs and gets back up before heading to the bathroom. She looked down at her slightly bulged womb and caressed it. 

---------------------------------

God, they were so beautiful! 

What was meant to be a short break turned into a baby shopping spree. All the onesies, socks, and pacifiers were just so damn cute! She didn't know the gender and she was already shopping for her unborn child.

And the toys! GOD THE PLUSHIES!  Her eyes beamed with joy and excitement at the sight in front of her. 

Catalina caressed her belly feeling more love and affection for her child by the minute!

"If you're a girl I'll name you Viserra, and if you're a boy, Simon," Catalina says while caressing her belly. 

She looks back at the book in her hands and reads it to her child. 

"When I was a child my mother used to read me this book. When you're born I'll make sure to read you this book just as my mother did to me, sweet child." Her child responds with a soft kick earning a smile from their mother as she caresses her belly. 

Without her knowledge, her ex-boyfriend's biggest enemy watched over her with the worst of intentions for her and the child in her womb. 

Meanwhile, a certain kind and gentle slender being were watching over her.

---------------------------------

She looked at the ultrasound in front of her in pure fascination. Her little one's heart was beating at a normal pace and their little body was still developing. Her child's little head moved around as they moved their little arms.

"Want to know the gender?" The ultrasound technician asks.

Catalina nodded and the doctor turned the ultrasound showing that she was expecting a little baby girl.

She admired how her daughter moved around her belly. The little girl moves around her mother causing her sweet mother to smile at how she moves her little hands and feet.

---------------------------------

It was beyond dark.

While walking she felt as if someone or rather something was following her around. She kept on looking behind only to be met by nothing. Maybe she was just overthinking?

That didn't matter cause someone was definitely following her around, and it was someone who had seen her before without her knowledge. She caressed her womb as she felt nauseous at a horrible smell. It smelled like burned and it just made her want to vomit. 

Catalina entered her apartment before being met with a dark figure with horns and red eyes. It or rather his teeth were sharp and dark like the night. She tried to lean back but found herself frozen in the spot. The figure chuckles before approaching the expecting mother.

"God, you're so beautiful. Still can't believe my old friend let you go. I would be proud to have someone like you carrying my seed." He chuckles before licking his lips and caressing her belly.

"W-Who a-are you-u?"

"Zalgo." He smirks and kisses the back of her palm.

"W-What do you want?"

"You. I want you and your empty womb." He grins as all of a sudden he places his hand on her belly and whispers some unknown language.

The next thing Catalina knows she feels pain all over her body and she falls down. She holds her womb as she fears he did the inexplicable. Catalina looks down and finds her floor covered in blood. Her screams fill her home as she feels the need to push.

She curses at the being that soon disappears with the same grin he had given her when he touched her womb containing her daughter.