8- After seeing you PT: 1

Catalina woke up and found herself in the same place, however, in Slender's arms. She rubs her eyes and feels Slender shift.

He groans and holds Catalina closer to him, this causes her head to lay on his chest and makes her blush. He chuckles at this and starts caressing her hair.

"You sure have been asleep for a while."

"How long?" 

"A couple of hours, now. Maybe, 10?"

Catalina nods and Slender keeps on caressing her hair.

"You do remember what I told you, right?"

Catalina looks down nodding and Slender shifts. Catalina sits on his knees and Slender holds onto her waist. Both his hands caress her cheeks, and he kisses her forehead making her blush madly. 

"Remember. You must stop working on this little article of yours. I can not risk having me and my residents be found."

Catalina nods and Slender gets up. Catalina yelps and Slender picks her up, chuckling.

"Close your eyes." Catalina nods and does as instructed.

She keeps them closed till Slender asks her to open them. And she does she finds them back at her place. He puts her down and leans in. He grabs her chin and pulls her to him. He kisses her and before she can say anything he disappears. Catalina blushes and starts touching her lips.

------------------------------------------------

Catalina was now walking to work and goes straight to her boss's office. She shakes but knocks on his door.

"Come in!"

Catalina enters and as he turns in his chair he hangs up.

"Look who it is! So,  how's that article going?"

"About that. I have something to tell you."

"Ok, sit down." 

Catalina gulps and sits down.

"So?" He says getting up.

"Ummm, I don't think I'll be able to work on this article, anymore. I'm so sorry. I know you were really expecting me to bring you some good work, however, I don't think I'll be able to do it." She says looking down.

He sighs and Catalina looks up at him.

"In that case, I will give you another assignment to work on, however. don't expect me to do any favors for you." 

Catalina nods and exits his office, he is clearly mad at her. She honestly didn't judge him, she has been working on this article for months and he has been waiting for it, only for you to not quit? Yeah...

Catalina heads to the cafe to get some coffee and runs into Slender's brothers. She honestly didn't even want to see them! Plus, are their names their actual names?

Catalina ignores them and picks up her coffee. Thank god she ordered ahead of time!

They call out for her but she ignores them, being angry at them. They run up to her and she turns to them angrily.

Off: "Hey, you okay?"

Spl: "Yeah, you look a bit mad."

Tr: "What's wrong?

She pulls them to the alleyway and glares at them.

"I know! And don't dare you three act dumb!"

"What are you talking about?" Trender asks her.

"Slender told me!"

They freeze at this and she can just see their forms go pale as snow.

Tr: "C-Catalina, we can explain."

"Don't! I hesitated to have you guys as friends and when I started to trust you guys and even consider you guys my friends, I'm told you lied?!!"

"Catalina,  look we're sorry. But we had a mission and we had to accomplish it." Offender says sternly.

Catalina was left shocked and hurt. So, they didn't even consider her at least a friend? Trender and Splendor look at him, and he realizes the words that had left his mouth.

"You know what?"

Off: "Shit, C-Catalina l-look I didn't mean what I said I'm s-sor-"

"SCREW YOU THREE! DON'T EVER FUCKING CALL ME!" She says before pushing them out of her way to get away from them.

She goes back to the office and heads to the bathroom. She locks herself in a bathroom stall and gets down on her knees crying. She hears the door open making her stop crying. She wipes the tears off but then hears a screech.