10- Union

If she were to tell anyone about how her life is, people would probably say, "That woman is a literal lunatic who needs to go to an asylum."

She no longer sleeps as often at her place, she now sleeps and practically sleeps at the mansion. She doesn't even know why she's still paying rent!  As for work they now moved to another building. For the accident, people just said some bear entered and attacked everyone. Stupid, right? 

Catalina continued to work, however, anything that could reveal Slender and the pasta's secret.

She was now on her break and she was taking advantage by walking into the coffee shop. She immediately sees Slender and goes to sit with him. He was of course in his human form. Black hair, black eyes, tall, broad shoulders, and he always smelled like pinecone. Pinecone and whiskey.

"You look beautiful today," Slender says with a smirk.

"Don't act like you didn't see me this morning." She says laughing.

He chuckles and takes a sip of his coffee.

"You should move out of your apartment."

"And go walk to your place late at night? Yeah right." She says grabbing her coffee.

"I could pick you up."

She stops and looks at him.

"Every day?"

"Every day for each month. As long as you want me to."

"Deal."

------------------

7: 30 pm

Catalina started getting her bag ready when Noah approached her. She was quick to leave her desk, however, he followed her.

"Please, let me talk."

"No! And leave me alone. You have been nothing but a bother these past weeks."

"Please, Catalina I need to explain-"

"Is everything okay, here?"

They both turn and are met with Slender who was furious at looking at Noah so close to Catalina.

"None of your business! Plus, who the hell are you?"

Slender walks up to them completely pushing Noah away, and wrapping his arm around Catalina's waist.

"I'm her husband."

Catalina looks up at him, completely flustered, and soon he pulls her in and smacks his lips to hers.

It was so steamy and passionate Catalina herself started heating up. Before she can even kiss him back, he breaks the kiss and turns to Noah.

"Get near her and I will make sure you regret it." Slender says before leaving the office with Catalina now by his side.

------------------

They walked down the path to the mansion and all she could think about was the kiss. Even after they left he still held her hand. 

"Anything wrong?"

"Huh?"

They stop and look at one another, just then he shift to his normal form and leans down to her. He takes her face in his hands and pulls her closer to him.

They look at one another and slowly lean in. Her scent was so enticing. He wanted her.

She wanted him. All of him.