14-Remember

Throwing the stuff was harder than said and done. Not to mention that her body was adjusting to not being pregnant. Catalina put everything in a box and while shutting down her eyes couldn't help but water at the thought of not being able to have her daughter. Tears run down her cheeks as the tape in her hands closes the box filled with little toys. 

A knock on her door makes her put everything down and quickly wipe away any evidence of her weeping. 

She rushes to open the door only to be met by Noah.

"Leave-"

"I'm here to talk with you about us, Cata," Noah confesses angering the woman in front of him.

"I'm mourning the loss of my child and you wish to come to discuss about our past relationship?!" She yells out as tears burst through her eyes.

"Get out now!" 

Noah shook his head 'no' further infuriating Catalina who was sure that if he tried to enter she would scream at the top of her lungs. He tries to enter only to have Catalina slap him. His cheek is bright red as all of a sudden a presence pulls him back and away from Catalina. 

Noah along with Catalina are left stunned at seeing Slender however in his mortal form; holding his collar. Slender throws the now-scared Noah down the stairs causing him to yell out in pain, due to a probable fracture. Slender stared him down causing Noah to limp away from his sight and Catalina's. 

Slender turns only to be met with an angry Catalina slamming her door in his face. 

"Catalina-"

"Leave!" She cries out as Slender tries to open the door.

She closes her eyes trying to make herself stop crying only to open them and find him inside her home in his regular form. She slaps him before Slender takes her hands on his. 

"Leave!" She sobs out trying to push or hit him in any way.

"I'm not leaving you." He says calmly while holding a sobbing Catalina.

"Why do you even care?! You wanted her dead! You wanted her gone!"

"YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?! YES, I DID WANT THE CHILD GONE BUT NOT THIS WAY, CATALINA!" He yells out shaking Catalina and holding her face.

"I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SUFFER! I DIDN'T WANT IT THIS WAY!" He sobs out before falling to his knees and holding her body close to him. His arms held her close as they both sobbed at the loss of one another. 

She tried to pull him away, however, soon her body grew weak and stopped resisting him. He held her tight fearing to let her again just like he had done. Her hand travels down to his head a comfortably caresses him. 

Catalina looks down before leaning down herself.

"I hate you, Slender."

--------------------------------

He held her tight as her form was drifting into a deep slumber. Her arms held the pink blanket she had gotten accustomed to sleeping with, like a child holding a teddy bear. His hand traveled up and down her form, as she snuggled into his warmth. 

He let his body melt with hers as his form wrapped itself around hers. He looked down at the pink blanket and slightly stroked it. 

"Viserra." He wondered where she got the name.

His forehead kisses hers as her memories unravel in his mind. He saw how she held their daughter in her hands due to her minuscule size. He witnessed all those appointments and little moments she had with their child. All he thought was how strong she was to go through this all alone. She suffered heartbreak and a loss that many would end, however, she kept on fighting. 

He snapped back as her hand caressed his faceless face. Slender leans into her touch as all he could think of was having her there with him. He snuggles into the crook of her neck trying to find some sort of comfort with her presence. 

"Where?"

"Hmm?" She answers back wondering what he was talking about.

"Where did you get the name?"

Catalina looks down finding Slender trace every letter of their daughter's name. She smiles softly before remembering when she first heard the name.

"When I was nine my mom got pregnant, and while looking around at the basement I found a book." She says laughing remembering how she just got down the basement cause she fell there.

"I found this old family book and saw the name along with a picture of a family member. I remember how I ran back begging my mom to name the babe after the name I found if it was a girl."

"Did she?"

"No, 'cause she died giving birth to my stillbirth baby brother."