25-A chance

Catalina panted as she ran as far as her legs could take her. It was night and the dark forest made it hard for the pregnant Catalina to maneuver her way around. 

"Cat!" Carmen yelled as she chased her ex-boyfriend's fiance.

Catalina turned her head around as she ran and ran into a bush. Her hands covered her mouth to prevent Carmen from hearing her pants.

"Where did that cunt go?!" Carmen angrily yelled as she gritted her teeth, and ran further past the bush.

Catalina looks up and runs for it in the opposite way Carmen did.

As she ran a brimming light in her view draws her to it; hoping and wishing it may at least have someone to help her out. As she ran her eyes were met with a cabin. She knocks on the door and a young woman opens it.

"Oh, shit! Johnny call an ambulance!" The blonde called out to a guy as she guided a dirty Catalina inside, and locked the door behind them.

"I'm calling 911!" He yelled back as he called.

"Johnny she's pregnant!"

"P-Please, help me!"

"We're helping you, sugar. Just lay down here on the couch, 'kay? My husband is calling for an ambulance." The woman soothes a scared Catalina.

A loud bang on the door makes Catalina jump and turn at the banging door. The blonde woman gets up walking to the door and Catalina gets up walking away from it.

"No, don't!" Catalina yells as the woman opens the door and is shot by a grinning Carmen.

"NO!" Johnny yells out pushing Catalina out of his way, making her belly hit a sharp end of a table.

Carmen shoots the guy and when she looks up Catalina has long run away.

-----------------------------

She groaned as she held her belly and ran away from the cabin to the lake.

"Shit!" She cries out feeling water and blood drip down her thighs.

"No!" She sobs walking closer to the lake.

She knew one of the pasta's maybe there since Slender always had someone stationed near the lake. Catalina falls to her knees with the need to push stopping her in her tracks.

"H-Help!" She half-yelled as she crawled.

A sharp snap of a twig turns her head and between the trees, a grinning and bloody Carmen stands holding the gun. Catalina kept on cawling humoring the wicked Carmen as she laughed at Catalina's state.

"I only have two bullets left. Should  I use one on you? Or for the babes?" Carmen giggled darkly as she walked to Catalina. 

"I'll use it on you, instead," Carmen smirks as she lifts her hand holding the gun.

However, all of a sudden a long black tentacle grabs her wrist and twists it. The tentacles throw Carmen across the ground and away from a birthing Catalina. Out of the trees, SLender's father appears and rushes to Catalina's side.

"T-The babies. T-They're coming." She groans holding her belly as a furious Henry turns to Carmen.

"You." He growls glaring at the woman who tried to end the life of his pregnant future daughter-in-law.

"You dare come to my son's home after your betrayal? And now you dare kill his fiance along with my grandchildren?"

"W-What d-do you care?!"

"I care this much!" He pins a tentacle to her arm-screams filling the air.

"L-Let her go!" Catalina calls for Henry to stop.

"What?"

"S-She's pregnant. L-Let her go."

"She just tried to ki-"

"Only for this time." Catalina glares at a crying Carmen.