Author's Note

Hi pals!

LONG time no see, huh?

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe. Who knows how many of you are on good ol' Wattpad anymore, but in case you are—I just wanted to share some updates.

I know I said (and hyped up) Book Two, and I truly do believe it WILL come, but just—not yet.

I am about to graduate with my Masters in Creative Writing at the end of this month (it's been a busy two years!) and actually, I used this novel as my thesis. The first chunk of it went through other editors' eyes and, as always, there are things to edit. Because of this, I wanted to pause Book Two, just in case the editing for Book One needed to have events taken out/added. So, I put a pause on continuing it. It would be a dream to get this story published, but time will tell!

So—I am sorry if this news isn't the best, BUT...

I've missed just writing stories for fun. No assignments, no hardcore editing. I just want to write. So, with that in mind- I'm writing a NEW BOOK: The King And His Artist

It is going to be very different than what I usually write. It will be a BxB fantasy novel, with a King and one of his servants, which deems himself useful for the Kingdom.

So, yeah. Very different, but if you're into that kind of stuff, stay tuned! And THANK YOU for the continued support. It means more than you'll ever know :^)

Until next time,
Grace