Subject Zero + Trailer

When Benedict Lee's suicide video aired, the world went wild.

For three years, Benedict had been stirring up something awful. Seven young innocent souls had been taken into his custody, and they would see no more freedom. Instead they would see syringes and tools, cuffs and cages, blood and scars.

Benedict would soon create humans with powers. One that can see through walls, one with undeniable strength, another who can read minds, one with enhanced hearing, and so on.

And then he would create the most lethal power of them all. Subject Zero.

Benedict had created monsters, and if he went on any longer they would destroy him. So instead he gave his monstrous burdens for the public to contain. He spread his subjects out like treasure, waiting to be found by a lucky winner.

Benedict destroyed his experiments, and then he ended himself.

Soon Subject Zero would be captured and bound again, forced to surrender his powers for the use of others.

Subject Zero swore on his life that he would die before his power was pried out again.

•••

Hello, everyone!

Here's another lil' snippet for y'all

I am so glad you came across this story. This is a fiction/magical realism/dystopian/YA novel (it has it all, people!)

Also, a HUGE shoutout to Dredge116 for the trailer!! Give them a follow and check out their stories!

Thank you for giving this story a chance. If you could, please add this to your library, vote, comment and share! Thank you all :)

Until Next Time,
Grace