chapter 1

(3rd person)
Tommy stood there as he saw his house burn and the corpse of his parents, he was ytyen sent to his older brother dream who then became his legal guardian (took full custody of him) when tommy was 14 and dream was 23.

(tommy pov)
i woke up 6:30 in the morning to get ready for school,i quickly changed and went downstairs , made myself cereal to eat , then checked if dream was still asleep (he was) , and then left for school .

on my walk to school i met with tubbo and we talked and told each other how much we hated math . finally we got to school .

(time skip to after school cuz i am lazy)

me and tubbo separated our ways and went to our ways , i got a text from someone, purpled,
................................................................................
tubbo:
hey Tommy wanna go to the arcade with me?

tommy:
sure

tubbo:
cool, meet you there!

tommy:
ok!
.................................................................................

(tubbo pov)
i was stood on the entrance of the arcade waiting for tommy to come, "hey tommy!"
"sup tubs"he said , "lets go now"

we played for God knows how long till tommy asked what time it is "2:56pm" i replied.

tommy: i think we should go now.

tubbo: yeah "mommy dearest" will be worried .

tommy:same with dream.

(tommy pov)
i then went home and said loudly "I'M HO... uh oh.... dream was standing there and looked really mad .
"hehe I'm in danger!" tommy thought to himself.

dream: where were you!?

tommy: dweam! mah friend! how are you?

dream: no ice-cream for a week!

tommy: nonono! dream please I'm sorry!

dream: next time will be no phone for a week!

(dream pov)
oh my God ! this child ... although we argue alot and never get along i still love him, although I don't show it really and never really around that much because of my hero job .