chapter 18

"WHAT!!!!!!"

"wilbur, we are going to find them don't wor-"

"fuck deo! everyone find tommy! where the fuck is XD!"

and he stormed off... well XD's in trouble..
i would be hearing yelling in ..

"3.."
-tubbo

"2.."
-tecno

"1.."
-phil

(distant but loud yelling and noise of glass breaking)

"SEND EVERYONE TO SEARCH FOR TOMMY! OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE SEEING THE NEXT SUNRISE EVER AGAIN! AND I WILL PERISH YOU AND BRING YOU BACK! THEN PERISH YOU THE BRING YOU BACK! EVERYTIME MORE PAINFUL THAN THE LAST! YOUR BONES WOULD NO LONGER BE IN YOUR BODY! YOU'LL LOSE YOUR SIGHT! YOU'LL NEVER HEAR AGAIN! AND YOUR SCREAMS COULDN'T BE HEARD AND ALL YOU'LL SEE IS BLOOD AND BLACK!"

"phantom i will send everyone to look for him just don't hurt me! I'm too young to die!"
-XD

"YOUR A 1123 YEAR OLD BITCH! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE 1100 YEARS AGO! AND IF YOU DON'T FIND TOMMY! BEWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES!"

whoa-that is worse than i thought... didn't know wilbur loved tommy that much..
tecno loves him but never would stood up to XD... what kind of children have i raised?
not even a second later wilbur's yelling ended XD announces something on the siren

"Everyone AHH! GO AND FIND TOMMY NO MATTER WHAT! JUST DO IT! I'LL PAY YOU DOUBLE! TRIPLE OKAY!? JUST GO FIND THAT FUCKING BIRD!"

"do we have a plan?"
tecno asked

"umm, lets send every hero to different parts to cover as much ground ad possible, we don't want to lose our jobs to wilbur now do we?"
captain suggests, we all agree and in a matter of minutes every one was out looking for tommy and deo, all the citizens were so confused aswell.

with tnt boi and a homeless XD

"Wilbur they are looking for him! Please let me live!!!!"

"If they find him, sure you can live, if he doesn't return you're dead"

With nightmare bois

"I want him again.."
-nightmare

"We need a plan, we can't just walk in and go
'hey guys! we're Just some friendly evil supervillains! just here to take a child!'"
-flame

"Tha- I'm not even gonna say anything"
-nightmare

"you forgot that tommy is legally yours"
-glitch

"i do really, good thing we have you on our team"
-nightmare

"what are you trying to say!?"
-flame

"just that Nightmare prefers me over you!"
-glitch

as glitch saud this flame stood up and looked at glitch , thet both got into a fight and eventually were separated by their dadd- uh i mean leader, nightmare. welp now the two are in trouble .

"both in your rooms! and don't fight! i got things to take care of!"
-nightmare

_nightmare pov_

i felt that I needed to go out and scout the city tonight, and if i bring these two idiots I'm not going to get anything out of it, just loose things.

so that night, i changed into my new costume, which was a black hoodie, black ripped jeans, red straps on with i had my weapons in, two swords on my back and a black mask with red outlines of the eyes and smile.

new dream and tommy vigilant and villian designs should look like this. use your imagination to make the characters better.

_tommy pov_

after hanging out and all, we all got into our
costumes, after getting dressed we all snuck out the house and were then on the roof tops
tonight felt different. i don't know why but my avian senses were being weird aswell, my wings got harder to move so i couldn't fly, my powers weren't really working well, and the urge of going north was really bothering me, there was a deep s scary jungle there,

as we all stopped crimes in a full group, i tried to ignore the feeling but i couldn't.
defeated, i sneaked away from the group and
made my way to the jungle, i went deeper and deeper till i saw some one else standing there, a sword in their hands
, a black and red mask. their colour theme was similar to mine, except darker...

i froze, my heart felt as if it stopped, i stumbled back and fell to my back. the figure looked down at me, i felt a shiver down my spine, and now completely frightened, i couldn't move.

the figure started to approach me, sword in hand. i felt myself hyperventilating and...

sorry been gone for a while, me and my family aren't exactly on the good terms and a dear friend helped me get better so i tried and continued writing.

the dear friend I'm talking about knows who they are, i love you!