chapter 5

tommy: boys its going to work out for all of us!

tubbo: that true but what if something happens!?

ranboo: tommy I'm sure dream cares about you.

tommy: well he doesn't, so lets do it!

tubbo: can we atleast wait till school is over?

ranboo: tubbo its literally going to be over this week.

tommy: fine..

tubbo: good we do need the education!

tommy&ranboo: nerd

tubbo: what was that!?

tommy&ranboo: nothing!

3rd person

it had been some days since they talked and dream left for work and tommy was just chilling in dreams room (don't know why he was in dreams room) it was currently 10pm so Tommy thought, "why don't I do some vigilant work?"

tommy pov

i was just chilling in my brother's room when i thought to myself "why don't I do some vigilant work?" so i changed into my costume which was basically a black shirt , black and red hoodie, black jeans and fingerless gloves, one advantage i had was that i could hide my golden wing edges so no one would know that i am the one and only phoenix AKA number one vigilant of the lower districts along with nuke and ender being 2nd and 3rd or tubbo and ranboo to be exact.

i went out and made sure to cover my lower half of the face with a black mask and checking if i had my staff with me , once it was done i went from roof to roof of the lower districts.

it was going good till now , i stopped some muggings and 2 kidnapping, i was going on till i saw the bank in the distance being broken into by 5 men ....with guns..

BUT YOUR BOY TOMATHYWASTAKEN OR PHOENIX IN THIS SCENARIO WASN'T SCARED OF FIVE MEN WITH GUNS !!

so i casully walked to the bank and said
"hello boys" , "beautiful night isn't it?"
they turned around to look at , they dropped the bags of money and took their guns out ,
"get down and hands in the air!" one of them shouted "well now thats not a polite way to talk to someone, is it?" i said as i grabbed my staff from behind and one of them shit at me but i ducked just in time it could hit me , i pressed a button on my staff which made it longer and then pressed another button which made two large blades come out from the end of the staff,

"now lets fight, shall we? "

(just a little gacha design of how Phoenix looks like and his giant/deadly weapon,you can think of this in your own designs and not in gacha form , gacha makes it look a bit childish ngl)

you can think of this in your own designs and not in gacha form , gacha makes it look a bit childish ngl)