chapter 4

tommy pov

i woke up the next day , and that God it was the weekend, i then remembered what happened yesterday and tried to shoo it off.
i got up , took a shower and wore my usual red and white shirt with a red hoodie and black jeans and went downstairs for breakfast.

i went to the table and saw dream was already there, we avoided each other as i sat on the other end of the table while pouring my cereal and milk. we sat there silent for 5 minutes till he started to speak...

dream: tommy i need to tell you something

tommy: spill

dream: sighs, tommy me and some other heroes have to leave for a week or so to go to the other HQ , need to fight some villians and take care of some other things.

tommy: so you're leaving....again?

dream: tommy i-

tommy: its ok you have a job to do and i can take care of myself anyways.

i fluffed up my wings a bit then got up , washed my bowl and went outside to the park.i started walking around the park taking in the fresh air of the morning
(it was like 7am when tommy went )

i streched out my wings as i tried to fly a bit so i can get away from seeing all these faces .
i flew really high , normally dream tell me to not go really high but am i one to listen?
no. i was flying freely till i saw another figure in the distance coming closer to me through the clouds, i saw giant black wings , it was corvine ... i quickly went down to the ground and as far away from corvine as i could and walked a bit backward trying to see if he was around till i bumped into someone .

i turned around to see siren, tf was he doing here? and then he spoke..

siren: why are you here so early and alone out here kid?

tommy: I'm not a kid you shit! and why should I tell you why I am here?

siren: wow ! never thought i would see someone being rude to one of the top heros of the district.

tommy: all you heroes are stuped (mumble)

siren: i can hear you y'know? wow you're such an ungreatful citizen.

blade: siren quit it lets go already.

smile: c'mon siren , stop talking to the kid and let's go already.

i turn back to see blade and... dream coming up to us , i just glare a bit at dream as he looks at from his emerald green eyes and i walk away.

siren pov

i saw the kid glare smile in the eyes and got confused, did dream do something to him?
should I ask? yes!

siren: smile what was that about?

dream: sighs, don't tell anyone but hes my brother...tommy...and we aren't on good terms lately...

blade: didn't know you had a brother..

siren: he looks soo... young?

dream: lets just go already.

dream pov

c'mon siren, stop talking to the kid and let's go already, i said then realized who soren was talking to ,it was a 5,11 fluffy golden blond with diamond blue eyes, pale skin , 4ft rose red winged boy .... tommy...

he glared at me as i looked down back at him and i felt soo bad at the moment as he walked away from us ,

siren: what was that about?

should i tell them? i mean he would keep asking and tell everyone what happened if i don't tell them the truth , so i said it...

tommy pov

i was walking away from the park and sobbing a bit when i remembered what happened yesterday... and how dream was leaving for a week to do some "work".
and i bumped into someone again!

i look up to see tubbo ... and he looked sad , worried and happy?

tubbo: tommy what happened!?are you ok !?
did someone hit you ?! I'm gonna kill them!

tommy: I'm fine toby, really!

tubbo: i can literally see you're not fine.. wanna talk about it?

tommy: sure..

we went back to my place and called ranboo over too , we didn't went to tubbo's because he had a really shit foster family tried to avoid them, and ranboo he kind of lives alone in a shit apartment which is really small , barely any bigger than my room honestly...

after they all got to the house (mansion)
they sat down on the couch and started talking.

tubbo: so what happened tommy?

tommy: its just dream... he didn't show up on my birthday and then we got into an argument then at breakfast he told me he is going on a work trip again and.. i don't wanna be alone again...

ranboo: tommy you're not alone , ever!

tubbo: yeah! you have us!

tommy: thank you so much !

i say as we all hug , then i get an idea!

tommy: hey!

ranboo: hmm?

tommy: tubbo do you want to get away from your foster family?

tubbo: yeah, why do you ask?

tommy: and ranboo do you want to get a better apartment?

ranboo: yeah

tommy: then i got a plan!