chapter 2

tommy pov

i went to my room after getting scolded by my "dear older brother" , i couldn't really sleep so i decided to call tubbo.

phone ringing

tubbo: tommy it like 2am ,why are you calling me?

tommy: hello to you too! i am bored .

tubbo: what am i supposed to do about that ?

tommy: Minecraft!!!

tubbo: not now lemme sleep

tommy: pweasy?

tubbo: fine

tommy: yay!

(they played Minecraft till 4am)

..............................  next day ...............................

tommy: 5 more minutes..

dream: tommy you had your 5 more minutes 10 minutes ago! get up! your getting late and you are making me late aswell!

tommy: no

(dream dragged him out of bed)

tommy pov

i went downstairs ate breakfast and left for school.and there they were my friends!

tubbo: Tommy!

tommy: Tubbo!

ranboo: ranboo! what? i felt left out .

we just laughed at that. and went to our lockers , we were talking till came up to us it was skeppy he was a senior.

skeppy: hello! wanna skip class with me?

benchtrio: YES! (in sync:) )

time skip............................... .. .......................  ..

we skipped class and got into detention.

time skip again .................................................

tommy pov

i went home and thank God dream was at his hero job or whatever! my 16th birthday was coming up so next week so i was kind of excited.

timeskip to 6 days!

tubbo : hey tommy's birthday is tomorrow, so is everything ready?

aimsay: yes , you asked that like a hundred times already.

ranboo: aimsay he just asked 136 times

aimsay: shush!

...................................................................................

next day

tommy pov

i went downstairs to see pitch black, i went on and opened the lights to ....

                      !!!!!!SURPRISE!!!!!!
tommy: ahh!

aimsay: happy birthday!

tubbo: you have grown so much (insert fake tears)

ranboo: happy 16th Tommy!

quakity: THOMAS!!

tommy: BIG Q!!!

(3rd person)
tommy was having fun till he realised something, dream wasn't there.. his own brother didn't come to his birthday,his only family didn't came . and suddenly he just wanted to run away.