chapter 11

it had been a week since Tommy came to the HQ and things haven't been going well, Tommy has been awfully quiet and never happy, I'm guessing he wants to see his friends tubbo and ranboo but they aren't allowed after what happened last time they came...

flash back

George: tubbo no! thats just gonna make the fire worse!!

tubbo: i know what I'm doing brother!!!

and there was an explosion that blew up the top three floors of the building and ranboo, well lets just say there was alot of water fountains in the building so he never came after.

end of flash back

not gonna lie , i expected worse from Tommy
considering his energy and heart of causing chaos.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

XD: thank you all gor coming to this meeting,
i know how hard you all have been working so i thought why not have a party by the pool underground tomorrow

everyone lit up it would be a good time to cheer Tommy up aswell, but it really hurts to see that Tommy only smiles when he's with wilbur.

after the meeting

tommy pov

i was walking down the hallway of the of the 13th floor looking for the elevator, Blade had called me to the training to teach me how to fight , he was a pretty cool guy.

i was still looking for the elevator when suddenly someone pinned me to the wall, i looked up to see purpled, great...

purpled: sup cutie

tommy: what do you want?

purpled: why are you so hard to get?

tommy: what?

purpled: c'mon i know you like me back

this bitch, really thinks i like him? i like deo ,
he's sweet and doesn't make me uncomfortable like purpled does and plus deo revealed his face to me and purpled hadn't.

tommy: deo might have a chance buddy but you don't.

purpled: HOW CAN HE HAVE A CHANCE WHEN I DON'T!??!

deo: maybe cuz I don't push him to do it.

purpled: where did you come from?!

deo: i was standing here the whole time.

when the two started arguing i took it as my chance to slip away, and as i did i saw deo wink at me and quickly dragging purpled to another room with him.

i felt myself blush and a new voice spoke

"I'm going to kill deo"

i look to see who it was and saw none other than my brothers- i mean brother and his mates wil and techno.

wilbur: awwwww, little Tommy has a cwush?

wil said in a baby voice

tommy: stfu

tecno: where's my axe ?

dream: i got a dagger

tommy: i don't think you should-

wilbur: hey Tommy wanna go bake a cake with me?

tommy: sure! you're literally the best brother ever!

i said without realising dream was still there,
uh oh, but I'm not lying tho, wilbur is a big brother to me .