chapter 9

tommy pov

i was soo angry right now! why did this happen to me!? i can't go outside!
how the hell will i fly then! flying is my biggest hobby! this is so unfair! i thought to myself while packing my stuff to leave the night.

i heard a knock on my door and said "come in!" it was dream ready in his costume.

dream: are you done?

tommy: yeah yeah I'm done..
(i said in a grumpy voice.)

dream took my suitcase while i took my bag, i was angry and sad that i won't be able to see my friends , i can't spend a day without them....

we got outside and saw a few other heroes like flame, corvine and 404 were already there along with tubbo and ranboo, i went over to them and hugged them....

i didn't know how long i was going to be away , and i couldn't even sneak out to do the vigilant stuff because everyone knew that phoenix is an avian too.

such cases with the villians go on for about months on end and sometimes years , on the bright side i would be able to hangout with dream more ..... right?....

well we said our goodbyes and i could see tubbo was tearing up a bit ,

dream pov

i felt so bad right now seeing that my brother had go leave his friends, well they are not leaving each other forever, until the villians are done with atleast...

i didn't want to say this so i eyed corvine to say it to him to which i think corvine understood..

Corvine: i think its time to go now Tommy,

tommy: 'right , bye....

phil pov

i saw the sadness in Tommy's voice as he walked towards the car not making eye contact with anyone, we went into the van type vehicle, it was really secured just in case something happened, Tommy sat down on the very back beside the window,

we all went in and sat down i sat with 404 in the from seat , flame went by the driver, and clay sat beside tommy.

we used this van when alot of heroes/employees were going at the same place or when we heroes go one holidays together.

the van was quite nice , little curtains on the window 2 small tables in the front chair row and decorated with pillows and little cabinet in a corner with blankets and essentials and LED lights ,

tommy pov

i went to the back of the van and sat down i took my headphones out and played the music and pulled my hood up , took my sketchpad out and started sketching the view of lmanburg from the sky as i remembered it when i used fly there...

dream came a sat down on the other end from me and took out his phone and started doing something, I didn't realize how long it long it had been fell asleep in the van as my headphones were still playing the music .

dream pov

i was just scrolling through my phone and i saw from the corner of my eye a sleeping Tommy, i looked at him in awe , and took some pictures and signalled the others to see this ..

he looked so adorable!  (Oi in a brotherly way!) they all also looked at him in such awe and so did i , i went near him a took off the headphones and saw a beautiful sketch of lmanburg...

i had no idea he was that good at sketching...
i put his things in his bag and saw that we had arrived, FINALLY!!

i picked up Tommy as in holding a toddler, i mean he was quite short compared to me soo .... i asked 404 and flame to get his stuff and went into the HQ .

puffy was waiting for us by the counter, i went up to her and saw her eyes landing on me then tommy.

puffy: hello there smile!

dream: hello captain! how are you doing?

puffy: I'm doing great and who might this be?

dream: he's the boy i was talking about when we discussed what to do about the little avian boy , in other words my brother!

puffy: no wonder he looks alot like you .

dream: just keep in mind he looks like an angel but is a demon in heart.

i said as we both giggled , i said my goodbye and went to floor 78 my HQ flat, every hero has one , this building is like really big , it can fit in half the people of the city . it is double in protection too.

i went to my HQ pent house (is that what u call it?) and layed down tommy in his new bedroom and then went to my own,