[ The Shutters ]

CHAPTER 9[ New Orleans, 2011 ]

CHAPTER 9
[ New Orleans, 2011 ]

Katie's body, dressed in a white gown and covered with a shroud, lay upon a tomb in preparation for her consecration. Sophie waved a smoking sage smudge-stick over her body, while Georgia and the other witches watched.

"I can't believe she would do this" Agnes remarked.

"Love is a powerful thing" Sabine stated, glancing over at Georgia, who stood silently.

"I knew those Mikaelson's were trouble, they've been here a week and already we have lost Jane-Anne and Katie. We need to do something about them."

"Then we'll all be dead Agnes" Georgia scoffed. "Katie did something, but she didn't do it in the right way. We need to be smart about this"

"Like you were? When you were working with Marcel" Agnes raised an eyebrow while Georgia rolled her eyes, sick of her constant digs.

"I was protecting my sister - you would do the same"

Agnes exhaled. "Sabine tell them what you saw"

"What?" Sophie looked over her shoulder. Sabine was a powerful seer, who had foreseen many important events including Marcels rise to power. When she saw something, the witches knew it was not to be taken lightly.

"It's the girl- the wolf"

Hayley lay atop the kitchen counter as Sabine held a crystal hung from a chain above her small bump. "I think it's a girl."

The smile on sabines face dropped as the Crystal began to swing in the other direction. "No... wait."

"Wait what? Please tell me I'm not having a mini-Klaus." Hayley pleaded as she looked up at the witch.

The Crystal suddenly began to glow with a bright light, the burst of light causing Sabine to drop the crystal onto the floor as her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Hoc est infantima malom. Nos omnia perditu el eam."

Georgia and Sophie shared confused looks as Agnes spoke up solemnly. "The child is evil, it will destroy us all"

──────── ✧ ────────

Marcel stared at elijah, who still lay in the Mikaelson branded casket, while Davina stared out of the window, watching the people on the street below. "This sucker's resilient. He's like a cockroach in a suit."

Davina looked over her shoulder at him, nodding.

"Doesn't matter. Time to give ol' Elijah back to Klaus, anyway." Marcel sighed.

"You asked me to figure out a way to kill the Originals. I'm not done! The silver dagger hurts them, but that's it." She protested, making her way towards him and the coffin.