Handshake

Y/n pov:

I couldn't get Laurence off of my mind ever since we went roller skating images of his beautiful eyes or his charming smile.

It was all just staying in my mind and it would leave. Even if I wanted it to it would go away.

"Y/n?" I heard my mom's voice knocking at the door and I went to open it.

"Hi mom"

"I just wanted to see how you're doing" she smiled

"I'm doing great mom thank you for asking" I hugged her

"Alright, then I'll leave you be" she pulled away from the hug.

"Okay then mom"

After my mom left I went on my phone and listened to music that was until my phone screen turned on it was Laurence.

L: 'Heyy'

Y: heyyyy

I and Laurence began texting each other. And went on and on.

***
Laurence and I had been texting for 2 hours wow.

I don't think someone has ever texted me for that long.

I know what I got to do.

***
(It's now Monday btw 😀)

I walked the halls trying to find Aphmau because there was something I need to tell her.

And I finally found her but there was some dude in front of her.

He had tanned skin and black eyes and black hair.

"Leave her alone." The boy said in a serious voice.

"Aphmau?"

The boy snapped his head at me "Who are you?" He said angrily

"Whoa! don't worry I'm not some sort of a threat," I said throwing my hands up.

He didn't say anything.

I decided I'm not going to stick my nose up in here so I turned back and start roaming the halls again looking for Laurence.

***
Ah ha! I finally found him! "Laurence!" I waved at him

"Y/n!" A smile grew on his face.

He came over to me and gave me a side hug.

"So how are you?" I asked him and he just laughed?

"We saw each other like 2 days ago not much can happen y'know?" He said

"Not true, a lot can happen in two days," I said with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Well yeah...I guess your right" he said.

Laurence and I began talking and we laughed and laughed and laughed.

Laughing with him was different from laughing with anyone I've ever laughed with.

My heart skipped a beat every time we laughed.

No! I shouldn't be feeling this way! It's not fucking okay! And if aphmau ever found out? She'll never forgive me.

"Y/n? Y/n?" Laurence brought me back to reality

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked him

He just facepalm and chuckled.

Me and Laurence began talking again.

I grabbed out my phone and took a photo of Laurence with a filter on and began laughing.

"What's so funny?" He said looking at my phone

He looked at me and said, "Don't you even think about saving that photo!"

"I won't! I not going to keep a picture of someone without their permission I mean that's kinda weird..." I said.

***
Laurence and I were at lunch waiting for others and we sat next to each other.

"Okay okay, Do you think it would be cool if we had a handshake?" I asked him excitedly

"I don't know I'm not good at handshakes or the patty cake stuff," he said.

"Patty cake?" I raised my eyebrow

"Well, I don't what the other stuff is called!" He laughed and raised his hands.

"I know I know I'm joking but we can try," I told him

"Alright but don't say I didn't warn you!" He smirked

Laurence and I tried over and over again at doing the handshake. But every time one of us messed up we laughed it off.

"Oh wait!" I put my phone on the table and found something to make the phone stand up and opened the camera app.

"Can I?" I asked Laurence and he nodded and I pressed the record button and started filming us failing miserably at our handshakes.

We laughed and looked up at each other and stared at each other's eyes and we stayed staring at each other for a bit.

"Ahem"

-----------------------------------------------------------