Thinking of You at 10pm

AT HOME MONDAY
Y/n Pov:

I found myself stuck to answer. "It was...was..Aphmau!" I said. "So you kissed her on the cheek and she has brown hair and blue eyes?" So she saw me kiss him on the cheek great.

"Look sweetie, I don't care if he's your boyfriend just as long as he's a good one. But that goes for you too be a good girlfriend love in a relationship has to go both ways." She smiled at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"He's not my boyfriend..." I said covering my face with my hand. "Oh, well in that case was he the one you went out somewhere with?" I removed my hands and nodded. "So what like a date?" She said now sitting on the couch. "I don't know we just went somewhere just because" I looked at the ground so my mother doesn't see my blush.

"You like that boy? And what's his name?" Oh my god these questions are going to lead to me to insanity. I sighed before saying "His name is Laurence and I... I do like him" I looked up at my mom and she was smirking.

"I think he likes you too" She said. I rolled my eyes. "What! I think it's true! would he kiss you back for no reason? " she said.
"Mom!" My mom chuckled in response. "Alright you can go now" She said waving her hands side to side.

God today was long and tiring. My eyes were barely hanging on it felt like there were going to pop out there sockets.

Wait is that even possible? I reached my room and went in and sat I put my shoes away and I yelled too my mom from my room goodnight.

I layed down in a comfortable position and drifted off to sleep.

I was dreaming- well um having flashbacks? It was memories of me and Laurence but then after it was more like scenarios. Scenarios of me and him.

And no, they weren't bad ones but ones that were kind of cute. I suddenly but slowly woke up. It was only 10pm.

This happened every once in awhile where I would randomly wake up at random times.

I started thinking to myself, do I ever plan to confess to Laurence about how I really feel about him? Or is he going to one of those crushes that are temporary and you will eventually lose feelings?

I hope that whenever he is he thinking about me too. And that he feels that I do. I could fall in love with him. I am falling in love with him.

I love you Laurence.

-----------------------------------------------------------