Cherry Blossom Tree

GUYS IK I ALREADY USED THIS SONG BUT TRUST ME LIKE TRUST ME OKAY? PLAY IT ANY WAY YOU CAN AT A CERTAIN TIME. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO PLAY!!!

Also when the music plays and there are () around the lyrics it just means that the music is playing in the background of the scene.

Y/n Pov:

I covered my mouth to contain my laughter. "Hey!! I'm being serious!" He said flustered. "Sorry!" I laughed. He glared at me. "We better get our stuff before our classes. C'mon!" He said pulling my hand into the school.

I blushed but tried to let it not get to my head. "Geez, mom thanks for crossing me across the street" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever!" He said letting go and blushing.

I leaned my back against the locker next to his and looked around and saw the bulletin board had lots of posters on it. "Hey, I'm going to check out the bulletin board."

I walked over to it and saw the other posters a talent show, rally, Parent-teacher conferences, drama auditions, and a winter dance.

I thought to myself that is a lot of events! I mean day after day another event hm. "A dance?" Laurence had a puzzled face. I yawned "I'm tired," I said out of the blue.

Laurence looked at me with an even more confusing look and I looked at him with an innocent smile and the next thing I know we were both bursting out laughing.

***
LUNCH

I sat next to Laurence at lunch and he turned to me and said "Wanna-" He paused and took out his phone and texted me saying

Wanna hang out after school today?

I said yes and he said, "okay just wait for me when we are dismissed okay?" I nodded.

***
I was waiting for Laurence outside of the school's door. The doors opened and I turned seeing Laurence. "You ready?" He had a cute comforting smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah... " I stayed staring at his face. He was just so...

Attractive
Beautiful
Handsome
Wonderful
Amazing
Cute
Funny
Kind-Hearted
Caring
Nice
Dazzling
Stunning
graceful...
Oh, how the list could go on.

"Y/n?" I snapped out of my trance and blushed. He smirked "Y'know... You seemed pretty interested in my face right now..." He titled his head forward. "No!" I said pushing him back.

"Mhm" He shrugged and laughed. "Sooo, where are we going?" I asked. "Well, we're going to a hill that is very pretty and has a cherry blossom tree" He smiled at me.

"Sounds lovely!" I smiled back. "

"It sure is"

***

We got to the hill and I looked at it. It was even better than he described it! The flowers covering the grass of the hill. "C'mon we're going to the top" He held his out to me.

I looked at his hand slightly blushing before grabbing it. We began we walking up the hill and Laurence started running.

I nearly tumbled. "Laurence! Slow down!" I laughed and started running so I wasn't able to let go of his hand.

We were laughing the whole time and the time we got to the hill we were out of breath and collapsed on the ground our hands intertwined between our bodies.

We looked at each other before sitting up but yet, still holding hands. We sat for about 3 minutes in silence staring in the distance. "Hey, do you want to listen to some music?" he asked me.