New Girl

Sorry for not updating school has got me tired all the time especially national history day if you know what that is but I'm competing hopefully I can win and go to state.

       anyway lol
------------------------------------------------------------
THURSDAY
Y/n Pov:

   I did the usual wake up, get ready for  school, eat, and off I go to school. It was all the same. I headed into the girls bathroom and I see Michi. She gave me a glare to which I ignored but it didn't stop there. She grabbed my wrist and told me "I know you're dating Laurence." Did Laurence tell her? I thought to myself.

"Look, I'm just trying to the restroom so if you don't mind can you let go?" I heavily sighed. She suddenly slammed me against the wall pinning me down. She huffed angrily. That's it. It's only 8 in the morning. Maybe I decided to mess with her. Maybe.

"This feels very...intimate so I should let you know I have a boyfriend." I grinned at her. She backed up and let go me. "W-whatever weirdo!" She stormed out flustered. I walked out and saw Laurence so I walked over to him.

"Did you see Michi right now? She was all flushed and everything." He said grabbing his textbook from his locker. "Oh, yeah I saw" I laughed. "What happened?" "She got a little too close so I thought I remind her I have a boyfriend" I said shrugging.

Me and Laurence roamed the halls of the school while walking to class. The silence that we walked along with felt... awkward.

Is it bad that I feel awkward? I'm supposed to be happy that I'm with the person I enjoy and love.

The bell rung so I went to the class I had. Turns out we had a new student. She had gorgeous brown hair. Eyes that looked milk chocolate. In her hair was a white headband. She wore a necklace that had an A probably a sign of her name.

She was wearing a cute white sweater with a blue skirt. She was sitting in her seat and everyone stared at her not taking a glance away.

I took a couple of peeks at her but never full on stared at her for a long period of time.

***

Class was over. Finally. I went to look for Aph. Turns out she was just across the hall with Travis. I walked over to them "Hi Aph! Hi Travis!" I waved with both of my hands.

"Hi Y/n!" They said.

"Shouldn't you guys be walking to our next class?" I asked them. "While we can all go together since we all have the same class" Travis said. I nodded my head and we walked until Aphmau stopped in her tracks.

"Aph?" I turned to see she was looking at the new girl I found out her name was Audrey when the teacher made the class tell her hi.

"You don't think it's weird how that girl is acting with Laurence?" I was a little taken back by what she said. "No why?" "Uh-It's nothing." She huffed. I took one last look at them laughing at each other they're probably old friends reconnecting with each other.

Aphmau Pov:

That girl...Something about her isn't...

Right.

She seems up to no good. I mean how didn't Y/n see it? She was biting her lip to him and she was holding his hand and even getting touchy with him.

I turn to look at Laurence and saw she blew him a kiss.

SHE EVEN BLEW HIM A KISS?!  Oh come on now?! Really!!? I took a deep breath and continued walking.

I can't stand her.

------------------------------------------------------------

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

   Again I'm so sorry for not updating I've been working on National History day

   Again I'm so sorry for not updating I've been working on National History day. It's where you make a huge history project and you can choose to compete for county and then if you win that you can go to state!! I hope I win because I decided to compete with Selena Quintanilla as my topic 💕💕

I hope that while I was gone you all were in good care and were safe and happy. I'm very sorry if any of you are struggling with things and I hope things turn out better for you.

If any of you have questions about the book or anything feel free to ask on my profile! 🦭💕